15" wheel and 14 bolt ff

Yes and no
15" wheel will fit the 14 bolt with a 3/4 ton disc conversion, maybe have to grind just the little bit of seam on the caliper
On the front 60 you have to grind a good bit to clearance for the 15" wheel. But there's a lot of meat on those calipers so it will hold up fine.

A buddy of mine ran 15" wheels with 2.75" BS on his Chevy 60 front, 14 bolt rear with disc conversion and didn't have to do any grinding. The 2.75" BS wheels are reverse center wheels where the shell is flipped. You have to mount the tires from the back side of the rim. You can get the wheels from 4wheelparts.

Agreed on both accounts. 15s will fit if they have super shallow backspacing, otherwise it takes some grinding on the calipers.

When I converted my C&C 14bff over didn't have to grind any thing, 15x12 with 4" BS??
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_14BFF_14BFFDisc5.jpg

ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_14BFF_IMAG0595.jpg

When I converted my C&C 14bff over didn't have to grind any thing, 15x12 with 4" BS??
The distance from WMS to the caliper on your setup appears to be noticeably larger than on an OEM disc brake 14FF setup, that could provide the same clearance as a shallower backspaced wheel, effectively making your 4" BS wheel give the same clearance to the caliper as a 2.5-3" BS wheel.

Also, assuming you are using the 73-87 GM front brake components like most 14FF kits use, that caliper is significantly more low profile than the 2001+ 14FF caliper, even though the 2001+ 14FF disc is only 1/8" larger diameter.

The distance from WMS to the caliper on your setup appears to be noticeably larger than on an OEM disc brake 14FF setup, that could provide the same clearance as a shallower backspaced wheel, effectively making your 4" BS wheel give the same clearance to the caliper as a 2.5-3" BS wheel.

I am using '75 Chevy 3/4 Ton Front rotors and calipers. I believe WMS-caliper doesn't change whether it be DRW or SRW. The bracket for a C&C axle does have more offset due to DRW hubs on the C&C's that had drums (older axles), that could why it "looks" like more space. I could be wrong about WMS-caliper spacing thou. Somebody will probably chime in on it.
Pic of SRW
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_14BFF_normal_14bolt1.jpg

I am using '75 Chevy 3/4 Ton Front rotors and calipers. I believe WMS-caliper doesn't change whether it be DRW or SRW. The bracket for a C&C axle does have more offset due to DRW hubs on the C&C's that had drums (older axles), that could why it "looks" like more space. I could be wrong about WMS-caliper spacing thou. Somebody will probably chime in on it.
Pic of SRW
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_14BFF_normal_14bolt1.jpg
I wasn't speaking in reference to the DRW/C&C vs SRW hubs, but rather the distance from WMS to the caliper as opposed to an OEM disc 14FF setup like that on a 2001+ 2500HD

I wasn't speaking in reference to the DRW/C&C vs SRW hubs, but rather the distance from WMS to the caliper as opposed to an OEM disc 14FF setup like that on a 2001+ 2500HD
10*4. Newer stuff is set up different than the standard 14 bolt disc conversions that most people are asking about on here. It uses an ebrake under the hat of the disc so could be different spacing.
Newer style set up pics w/#'s:
ai224.photobucket.com_albums_dd65_altoids1993_14BFF_Brakes_1.jpg

Thanks for the info, it is on an older 14 bolt. I was looking at running 15x12 w/ 5" backspace. Does anyone have a spare one laying around I could use for mockup, 15x12 8 on 6.5?

Back