I have finally came to the realization that I don't take time to go wheeling anymore, so I am putting my crawler up for sale. I have not had the truck in the woods for about 3-4 years at this point. I have drove it around the house some and moved it to mow, but that is about it. Time for it to go to someone who will use it. This is a 1985 Toyota Extended Cab Pickup with Toyota truck axles. It does not have a body panel on it that does not have a dent. This is built to be a crawler and I would not recommend driving it on the road, it will need to be trailered, mostly due to the full hydro steering. I do have the title, but I never put it in my name. It is signed and ready to go by the previous owner. This truck is rough around the edges, but works extremely well on the trail, it can handle most of the hard trails at any offroad park I have been to. I am sure I am forgetting some of the parts that have been installed on this thing over the years.
Drivetrain:
22RE 4cyl
Automatic transmission with adapter to gear drive t-case
Dual transfer cases with stock gears in both cases
Bomb proof motor mounts
High output alternator from a Jaguar
Tires and Wheels:
37" BFG Red labels with typical red label cracking
Allied steel double beadlocks (I don't have rings installed on the inside bead of the wheels
Axles:
Toyota truck axles on both ends 5.29 gears
Front Axle:
Chromo Shafts
Lunchbox locker
Trunnion bearing eliminators
High steer studs converted to larger 9/16"
Front Range Offroad big brake kit
Trail Gear drive flanges
HD diff cover guard
Rear Axle:
Welded
Disc brake conversion with GM parts
HD diff cover
Suspension:
Front 3 link with Fox air shocks stretched to 117" WB
63" GM rear leafs
Steering:
Full hydro
PSC double ended ram
TC style high flow pump
Cooler
PSC orbital
Misc:
8274 Winch with Gigglepin motor can be used with remote or in-cab controls
Switch panel
Engine driven onboard air with tank, converted AC compressor
Interior cage that is tied into the frame and the external tubing. Tubing is all tied together front to rear of truck
5 point harnesses
Rocker guards tied into frame and tubework
CB (not sure anyone still uses a CB anymore)
The gang box mounted to the bed has several tools and spare parts that will go with the truck
Several spart parts I have here will go with it (hoods, doors, fenders, etc)
Issues:
As I said at the top, it has not been on a trail in 3-4 years. I would recommend changing/checking all fluids.
While I was cleaning it up I noticed the transfer case crossmember was developing a crack
The steel part of the passenger motor mount at the frame also has a crack
The battery is mounted behind the cab. It needs to be moved back under the hood or larger wires ran to the winch to eliminate some of the voltage drop at the winch
Otherwise it runs good and after about a day of small things it would be ready to hit the trail.
8500 OBO, I am willing to consider trades.















Drivetrain:
22RE 4cyl
Automatic transmission with adapter to gear drive t-case
Dual transfer cases with stock gears in both cases
Bomb proof motor mounts
High output alternator from a Jaguar
Tires and Wheels:
37" BFG Red labels with typical red label cracking
Allied steel double beadlocks (I don't have rings installed on the inside bead of the wheels
Axles:
Toyota truck axles on both ends 5.29 gears
Front Axle:
Chromo Shafts
Lunchbox locker
Trunnion bearing eliminators
High steer studs converted to larger 9/16"
Front Range Offroad big brake kit
Trail Gear drive flanges
HD diff cover guard
Rear Axle:
Welded
Disc brake conversion with GM parts
HD diff cover
Suspension:
Front 3 link with Fox air shocks stretched to 117" WB
63" GM rear leafs
Steering:
Full hydro
PSC double ended ram
TC style high flow pump
Cooler
PSC orbital
Misc:
8274 Winch with Gigglepin motor can be used with remote or in-cab controls
Switch panel
Engine driven onboard air with tank, converted AC compressor
Interior cage that is tied into the frame and the external tubing. Tubing is all tied together front to rear of truck
5 point harnesses
Rocker guards tied into frame and tubework
CB (not sure anyone still uses a CB anymore)
The gang box mounted to the bed has several tools and spare parts that will go with the truck
Several spart parts I have here will go with it (hoods, doors, fenders, etc)
Issues:
As I said at the top, it has not been on a trail in 3-4 years. I would recommend changing/checking all fluids.
While I was cleaning it up I noticed the transfer case crossmember was developing a crack
The steel part of the passenger motor mount at the frame also has a crack
The battery is mounted behind the cab. It needs to be moved back under the hood or larger wires ran to the winch to eliminate some of the voltage drop at the winch
Otherwise it runs good and after about a day of small things it would be ready to hit the trail.
8500 OBO, I am willing to consider trades.














