2013 f350 vibration & front end parts questions

Motorcraft. You do the math $500 for 12 months $60 for 12 months.
Tend to agree...basically spend another 60 beans to double the warranty period but chances are these will last until I sell it back to David and I won't need the warranty

Go with cheap shit if the Timken only lasted a year. The Timkens I put on my truck that I sold to a friend have almost 100k miles on them now and are still going strong. I still have the Timken boxes if you need them ;)
I still have the boxes these came in. lol
We were 1 week out of warranty on the timkens. Pretty crappy they only lasted as long as they did. I wasn’t THAT hard on this truck. It was like 20k miles or so.

Tend to agree...basically spend another 60 beans to double the warranty period but chances are these will last until I sell it back to David and I won't need the warranty
Buy timkens. Warranty them in 6 months when they go bad.

At least post up a picture of my old truck so I can cry at work and regret selling it so cheap. :flipoff2:

At least post up a picture of my old truck so I can cry at work and regret selling it so cheap. :flipoff2:
I'll send you one later this evening (but probably tomorrow) after I pick it up from the detailer. I'm betting that paint gonna shine up real good. I'll have you walking around w/ a kickstand the rest of the day

I'll send you one later this evening (but probably tomorrow) after I pick it up from the detailer. I'm betting that paint gonna shine up real good. I'll have you walking around w/ a kickstand the rest of the day
Won’t be a kickstand. I could walk into a wall with a hard on and still break my nose.

I used Timkens in mine and they've got something like 80,000 miles on them. Every once in a while I'll pull the ABS sensor out and shoot some grease in there just to get that warm, fuzzy feeling about being proactive on maintenance :D

make sure you auto hub on the passenger side isn't stuck (engaged) seen that a couple times where it wore out the U-joint on the axle ( causing some vibes/tire wear). +1 for the Splicer joints

Back