2016 dodge power wagon low miles

karatejosh

Time to sell my power wagon it’s pretty stock other then 35 duratrack trires ruber floor mats and a leveling kit also has rear air bags with cradles on the bottom and truck bed camper mounts magna flow exhaust and remote start it has all the normal power wagon goodies front and rear lockers electric sway bar disconnect 4.10 gears and warm 12k winch with the 6.4 hemi with 84k miles I will get some more pics but it’s in good shape just normal scratches and stuff for a truck figured I would list here first to see if anyone was interested I would like 30k I will get more pics after they detail it this week

Attachments

• IMG_2973.jpeg
    IMG_2973.jpeg
    316.8 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3016.jpeg
    IMG_3016.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3018.jpeg
    IMG_3018.jpeg
    231.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3021.jpeg
    IMG_3021.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3020.jpeg
    IMG_3020.jpeg
    247.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3019.jpeg
    IMG_3019.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3015.jpeg
    IMG_3015.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Time to sell my power wagon it’s pretty stock other then 35 duratrack trires ruber floor mats and a leveling kit also has rear air bags with cradles on the bottom and truck bed camper mounts magna flow exhaust and remote start it has all the normal power wagon goodies front and rear lockers electric sway bar disconnect 4.10 gears and warm 12k winch with the 6.4 hemi with 84k miles I will get some more pics but it’s in good shape just normal scratches and stuff for a truck figured I would list here first to see if anyone was interested I would like 30k I will get more pics after they detail it this week
What does this mean:
"rear air bags with cradles on the bottom"

IMG_2040.jpeg
What does this mean:
"rear air bags with cradles on the bottom"
Usually the airbags are attached at the top at the frame and the bottom at the axle, which limits articulation. The cradles are usually made by daystar out of a hard poly of some sort and they allow the airbag to simply nest into the cradle on the rear axle. When the truck flexes the bottom part of the air bag is free to move as it sees fit, lifting out as high as it needs. Obviously normal driving and towing the air bag settles into the cradle and does its thing.

Last edited:
Usually the airbags are attached at the top at the frame and the bottom at the axle, which limits articulation without damage. The cradles are usually made by daystar and they allow the airbag to simply nest into the cradle on the rear axle. When the truck flexes the bottom part of the air bag is free to move as it sees fit, lifting out as high as it needs. Obviously normal driving and towing the air bag settles into the cradle and does its thing. It’s cup shaped with beveled edges to guide the airbag to center
I need to order a set for my PW as well. They’re cheap and a simple fix for the PW’s abysmal payload numbers due to soft springs.

Usually the airbags are attached at the top at the frame and the bottom at the axle, which limits articulation. The cradles are usually made by daystar out of a hard poly of some sort and they allow the airbag to simply nest into the cradle on the rear axle. When the truck flexes the bottom part of the air bag is free to move as it sees fit, lifting out as high as it needs. Obviously normal driving and towing the air bag settles into the cradle and does its thing.
Thanks. I thought it might be for catching the airspring when it comes out like the cheap Chinese air spring I installed on my 1500 :laughing:
1713559954025.png

Free bump!

Last edited:
Back