2018 Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals

CPO Tools and Acme Tools should have 15% off for Black Friday and Acme had 20% off one item last year for cyber Monday. They both carry the full line of Milwaukee tools and be sure to check CPO Tools eBay store as they sometimes have better deals there than their website on the exact same items. I have been very pleased with the few m12 and m18 ones I have.

Trick Tools has free UPS ground shipping deal which helps a lot: "turkey18"

Ill be watching for JDsquared to have their 10% off code go live thanksgiving day

I did pick up the following two made in USA deals that are already live as I needed new ones:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/CHANNELLOCK-4-Piece-Household-Tool-Set/1000609297
Empire 48 in. True Blue I-Beam Level with Free 24 in. True Blue I-Beam Level-e55.48P - The Home Depot

CPO Tools and Acme Tools should have 15% off for Black Friday and Acme had 20% off one item last year for cyber Monday. They both carry the full line of Milwaukee tools and be sure to check CPO Tools eBay store as they sometimes have better deals there than their website on the exact same items. I have been very pleased with the few m12 and m18 ones I have.

Trick Tools has free UPS ground shipping deal which helps a lot: "turkey18"

Ill be watching for JDsquared to have their 10% off code go live thanksgiving day

I did pick up the following two made in USA deals that are already live as I needed new ones:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/CHANNELLOCK-4-Piece-Household-Tool-Set/1000609297
Empire 48 in. True Blue I-Beam Level with Free 24 in. True Blue I-Beam Level-e55.48P - The Home Depot

CPO also usually does the Milwaukee free battery or free bare tool deals. I just bought an impact a few weeks ago with the free battery.

Buy an adapter and some 20v lithium and keep all of your 18v tools

Thanks. Didn't know they made that. Super cool. I was planning to hock the Dewalts cheap and buy new because batteries are so expensive compared to new tools that come with a battery.

I'll check out those other websites too. Thanks.

I'm looking to add a Milwaukee sawzall and circ saw...so if anyone wants to buy one for the two tools kits and sell the free I'd be glad to offset cost for you.

Saw screenshot that Harbor Freight emailed a 15% off no exclusions coupon today good till Wednesday. Will work on the welders, tool boxes, Daytona jacks or anything else excluded from their normal coupons. Worth checking your email if you are on their list.

Get the 4 tool kit for 399, get 2 free tools or batteries

Milwaukee Two Free Tools - Tiered Tool - The Home Depot

This sounds like a better deal than what I got 2 years ago. But on Cyber Monday through Acme Tools I got 4 tools (2763 1/2” impact, 3/8” right angle impact, 1/4” hex and 1/2” hammer drill), 2 batteries and a charger to my door for $377. At the time, seemed like the cyber Monday deals were better than Black Friday deals.

3B7965C0-7D57-4660-BCFD-45647F4E37BB.jpeg

This guy has combined all the black Friday tool ads onto a single webpage. Current ads are:

Current Ads:
1. Home Depot
2. Lowe's
3. Sears
4. Northern Tool & Equipment
5. Menards
6. Tractor Supply Company
7. Harbor Freight
8. Ace Hardware
9. Walmart
10. BJ's Wholesale
11. Blain's Farm & Fleet
12. Rural King
13. Sam's Club
14. Navy Exchange
15. Costco
16. Fleet Farm
17. Meijer
18. True Value

Here is the link: Powder Coating: The Complete Guide: BLACK FRIDAY TOOLS 2018

Thanks.

I saw that too. Going back and forth between the 2 tool brushless kit with extra tool and the 4 tool kit with the extra grinder and oscillating tool. Never burned up the Dewalt but thinking brushless just cause.
Brushless will also give you longer runtime and more power. And just cause.

Didn't know they made that. Super cool. I was planning to hock the Dewalts cheap and buy new because batteries are so expensive compared to new tools that come with a battery.

I have several older 18V tools that run the 20V batteries using the adapter very nicely. I've grabbed some clone batteries (5-6mah) and have been warned that they do not include the circuitry to shutdown the tool as the charge depletes... potentially damaging them?

The only gotcha I've found is the adapter doesn't come out nicely, when moving between tools... easily negated by buying multiple adapters :(

I've been skimming lots of gun websites looking for deals. Found a few good ones, but nothing worth pulling the trigger on. (Pun unintended)

Palmetto State has Rough Rider Heritage .22 revolver for $109. That's a neat little gun and tempting for a fun plinker.

Heritage Rough Rider .22LR 6.5” Revolver, Blued - RR22B6

They also have about $400 off their M1A Socoms. So that's nice.

-sigh-

I need a bigger gun safe. And more money. And more time, so I can actually go shoot. And while I'm at it, I'd like more FALL. This summer/winter stinks.

I've been skimming lots of gun websites looking for deals. Found a few good ones, but nothing worth pulling the trigger on. (Pun unintended)

Palmetto State has Rough Rider Heritage .22 revolver for $109. That's a neat little gun and tempting for a fun plinker.

Heritage Rough Rider .22LR 6.5” Revolver, Blued - RR22B6

They also have about $400 off their M1A Socoms. So that's nice.

-sigh-

I need a bigger gun safe. And more money. And more time, so I can actually go shoot. And while I'm at it, I'd like more FALL. This summer/winter stinks.

I was about to buy one of the socoms then started reading about what giant pieces of shit they are on Reddit. Anyone here have one?

I was about to buy one of the socoms then started reading about what giant pieces of shit they are on Reddit. Anyone here have one?

My national match is a beast and one of my favorite rifles. Use Springfield magazines only, keep it lubed properly and run the piss out of it.

If you qualify for buds professionals program you will not find a better price on a new m1a. Or atleast I couldnt.

Motobilt has 20% off and free shipping. I was looking at the boat sides on their website yesterday.

Genright's website has 15% off.

The Aluminum swing away tire carrier is soooooo tempting...

Edit - FWIW - I'd rather have the M1 Scout than the SOCOM. :)

Last edited:
The best deal I've found so far is my tattoo parlor. $200 for a $300 gift card, or $400 for a $600 gift card.

Twin City Ink in Winston-Salem for those interested.

Get that pair of cherries near your crotch that you always wanted.

Back