Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm too good for you people

• No, I'm from Maryland

• Total voters

jeepinmatt

Using my powers for good since mid-2024
Alright ladies and gentlemen, we have set a time and place! :D Every Friday is booked at Badin Group Camp until December 6. Y’all tough enough for that again?

Who: All y’all

What: 5th annual get together of camping, wheeling, BS’ing around the fire, eating some good food, and just generally having a good time

When: December 6-8, 2024, Friday-Sunday

Where: Uwharrie Group Camp (sites A, B, C), 120 Kings Mountain Rd, Badin, NC 28127

Badin Lake Group Campground · 4.6â(60) · Campground

120 Kings Mountain Rd, Badin, NC 28127
maps.app.goo.gl
maps.app.goo.gl
1723817483075.png

Why: Why not?

Cost: Free, just come on out and have a good time. If anyone would like to contribute and help offset the cost, send Paypal to mbkelly0@gmail.com or PM me for other options.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: We will be doing a potluck on Saturday night like we did last year. Let me know if you plan to bring anything and I'll keep a running list below:
@jeepinmatt Homemade mac n cheese

Last edited:
You think last year we would have learned to do this earlier :lol:.

I can probably ride down that Saturday and hang around camp for a bit, health withstanding.

Duane

You think last year we would have learned to do this earlier :lol:.

I can probably ride down that Saturday and hang around camp for a bit, health withstanding.

Duane
Yeah, in about December last year, we all said "we will book early this year so its not too cold like 2022." Yet here we are...:D

Last edited:
You gonna attach the trail this time?
Ya know, I could have quietly driven off into the sunset and never said anything to anyone. Such is the price I pay for trying to help my fellow NC4x4er's. Also, I edited your post so it made sense ;)

Ya know, I could have quietly driven off into the sunset and never said anything to anyone. Such is the price I pay for trying to help my fellow NC4x4er's. Also, I edited your post so it made sense ;)
Ouch, I mean I did sit bitch but yes hopefully this year I can get my jeep there if only to break in the parking lot

Sites B&C are available the last 2 weekends in November (weekend before and after Thanksgiving). However, I think site A is the best for parking, especially with campers. We congregated around site B last year and that seemed to work pretty well. I'm thinking lets just go with Dec 6-8 for all 3, unless yall think we can manage with B&C and go one of the late november weekends.

I'm in for at least Saturday. We will still have a newborn, so ik betting it'll be a boys trip again.

Sites B&C are available the last 2 weekends in November (weekend before and after Thanksgiving). However, I think site A is the best for parking, especially with campers. We congregated around site B last year and that seemed to work pretty well. I'm thinking lets just go with Dec 6-8 for all 3, unless yall think we can manage with B&C and go one of the late november weekends.
I vote all 3 so they there is no neighbors. Less worries that way

Welp, answer is pretty clear.
1723747360674.png

Booked.
1723747418839.png

Cost of campsites is taken care of. If you want to make a contribution, paypal mbkelly0@gmail.com or PM me.

Last edited:
Updated first post with all the details and a new poll so I can get a ballpark idea for headcount and parking. Please go back to the top and read through and respond accordingly.

Need to know if the Alta is coming with you, that sways my decision.
I was thinking about that the other day. Definitely bringing the Alta since its tagged. Only thing I have to sort out is if my 2500 watt generator is enough to charge it. May also bring the KTM SX-E5 and the China Cheapo if I can get the kids to come. Honestly I was pondering if I could fit the TJ on the back of the truck, the SXS and Alta on the front of the trailer, and the XJ behind them. :D

Back