Will you attend?

• No, date won't work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm too good for you people

• No, I'm from Maryland

• Total voters
I can bring the smoker and some shoulders again… or we can do another type pot luck? Bbq is just easiest
What we did last year worked out great, so I see no need to change a splended formula. With that said, @NCJeeplover promises to be there and he's a mean cook too, so I expect twice as much! :D

I'm going to shoot to be there on Saturday, at least for afternoon and evening.

I was thinking about that the other day. Definitely bringing the Alta since its tagged. Only thing I have to sort out is if my 2500 watt generator is enough to charge it. May also bring the KTM SX-E5 and the China Cheapo if I can get the kids to come. Honestly I was pondering if I could fit the TJ on the back of the truck, the SXS and Alta on the front of the trailer, and the XJ behind them. :D
I may try to come for the day and ride the 890r or the xtrainer if you want to ride!

I’m in and will have my 10 yr old mini me riding shotgun.

Can bring some pork to toss on the smoker, homemade vinegar sauce and probably make a big pot of charro beans over the coals in a dutch oven (the boy loves some fire pit cooking).

Welp I'm unlikely to be able to make it, not bc of the cold but other life things that weekend... but we'll see.
Wife says, "Your own your own for this one, none of us want to hang out in the woods with your nutty friends."
Its almost like she knows.

Welp I'm unlikely to be able to make it, not bc of the cold but other life things that weekend... but we'll see.
Wife says, "Your own your own for this one, none of us want to hang out in the woods with your nutty friends."
Its almost like she knows.
I think she should come and you stay. She seems to have a better grip on our collective status than you do….

I think she should come and you stay. She seems to have a better grip on our collective status than you do….
nah I'm not gonna kill yer fun like that

I was thinking about that the other day. Definitely bringing the Alta since its tagged. Only thing I have to sort out is if my 2500 watt generator is enough to charge it. May also bring the KTM SX-E5 and the China Cheapo if I can get the kids to come. Honestly I was pondering if I could fit the TJ on the back of the truck, the SXS and Alta on the front of the trailer, and the XJ behind them. :D
I pushed one out of Brushy a couple of years ago after riding it for awhile. Once they get below 25% get ready to walk. Pretty cool to ride, my buddy that had it sold it a few months back. I found it difficult to ride hard enduro type stuff with the lack of clutch but a cool bike none the less.

I pushed one out of Brushy a couple of years ago after riding it for awhile. Once they get below 25% get ready to walk. Pretty cool to ride, my buddy that had it sold it a few months back. I found it difficult to ride hard enduro type stuff with the lack of clutch but a cool bike none the less.
Yeah, if you're good, the lack of clutch could be a hinderance. For me, it has no negative effect :D

Having short legs, it's easier because I never have to mess with the gearshifter on a sidehill or in a precarious spot. And you can use the throttle as a rear brake if you're facing uphill. Plus mine has an auxiliary brake on the left hand so I can use it instead of the right footbrake if I can't get my foot on the lever. It definitely has taken some getting used to, but overall I really like it a lot. I just wish it was 40lbs lighter and had twice the range. But I'll buy one of those in 5 years, haha.

@Ron since you can't find this thread on your own :flipoff2:

Crap, I can’t make this trip. It’s the town Christmas parade and I missed it last year for a Windrock trip. The boys baseball team has a float and I’m on the board, so crap.

IMG_1631.png

Back