Monkeynono
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2018
- Location
- Mars Hill
Well shit, it looks like live has different plans for me this year so I will have to miss this year's GTG. Still may try and come out Saturday but as of now no.
Lame.Well shit, it looks like live has different plans for me this year so I will have to miss this year's GTG. Still may try and come out Saturday but as of now no.
You should try to make it if you can. As you know, the wheeling is really just a sideshow of the event!Highly doubt I’ll be able to make it. Definitely no wheeling.

Sometimes folks will leave from the outpost, but we usually leave from the camp.I’m planning to be there early Saturday morning. Will everyone meet at the outpost?
Sometimes folks will leave from the outpost, but we usually leave from the camp.
I plan on rolling into the camp site with @Shreddinlettuce around 9am on sat, that is if his jeep doesn't fly off into the ditch on 40 flat towing it LOLI can park at the outpost and come meet yall at camp. Time I should shoot for?
Yeah, 9 is probably a good time, as @gslander said.I can park at the outpost and come meet yall at camp. Time I should shoot for?
I'll bring you a Ham samich.