2026 (Not NC4X4) Web Wheeler Weekend Get Together

Will you attend? If so, how?


  • Total voters
    29
This will be my first time coming to this event. What time and day are people expected to show? Is there enough parking to park truck/trailer and rig at site and still camp? I havent camped at Uwharrie is probably over a decade and I think I used to camp at arrowhead.
 
This will be my first time coming to this event. What time and day are people expected to show? Is there enough parking to park truck/trailer and rig at site and still camp? I havent camped at Uwharrie is probably over a decade and I think I used to camp at arrowhead.
Some come Friday for the weekend. I usually do that. It’s the group camp. Has room for 30 tow rigs and trailers easily. It’s a good time especially Saturday/Saturday Night. Come meet eat and have fun.
 
Some come Friday for the weekend. I usually do that. It’s the group camp. Has room for 30 tow rigs and trailers easily. It’s a good time especially Saturday/Saturday Night. Come meet eat and have fun.
Thanks, I have been in the off road community for years but honestly most of the people I have met on here are not on here anymore. I have known matt for over 15+ years. When my daughter was born I sold all the toys and disconnected so now I am back. I will be in the less build rig I have ever owned :laughing:
 
Thanks, I have been in the off road community for years but honestly most of the people I have met on here are not on here anymore. I have known matt for over 15+ years. When my daughter was born I sold all the toys and disconnected so now I am back. I will be in the less build rig I have ever owned :laughing:
I’ve shown up in a daily toy p/u on bald 31’s and had a great time with this event. The best part is the camp atmosphere and supper Saturday night!
 
I will likely be there Friday to Sunday as usual.
Pitboss got a new auger, control board, fire box and heat shields. We’re ready to cook! I will remember extra pellets so we don’t have to send the women out on a 4 hour shopping spree again lol 😂 @Mulishajoe @tobaccoroad4wd

IMG_5506.jpeg


IMG_5505.jpeg
 
Back
Top