3500 lift kit

catfish

i have a chevy 3500 p/u in need of a body lift to accomadate 33x12.50 tires that rub a little. i cant seem to find the parts needed to give it the lift. can anyone point me in the right direction? i heard that o'reilly's in greensboro might have what i need but i dont know if i have to ask for another body style like the 1500. the truck is a 2000 model if this helps. i only need about 3 inches so i dont have to change anything. thanks for the info.

3 inch body lift on a chevy looks retarded. The frame sits really low from the factory and it stands out like a sore thumb with a body lift. Are your torsion bars cranked at all? If their not you can get about an inch of lift by adjusting them. But I would avoid a body lift like the plague. Just my 2 cents worth. If you do decide to go with a body lift call performance accesories, you can get their number off any website their products are on. I had to call them to get the body lift for my girlfreinds Ramcharger because I couldnt find it online.

Back