4x4 SHOW AGGRESSIVE 4X4 CONCEPTS

somebody should rent a flatbed semi and trailer a bunch of rigs down there.

id love to take mine, but the drive to MB and back at like 13 mpg is $texas

Ok guys and girls we have some sponsor updates: Carolina Rock Shop is going to be sponsoring are events , they will be offering 3 first places prizes of $50 dollars off any custom work over $250 dollars and 3 secant place prizes of $25 dollars off any custom work over $250 dollars or more .

Rocky Mountain Suspension has donated a Revtek spacer lift, and some pushing kits to the raffle, as of right now they are also talking about donating a set of leaf springs.

C&M a new sponsor is talking about donating a black aluminum full size truck tool box to the raffle.

I will post up more info on the raffle prizes as I get it so stay tuned.

Adam

We are also going to accept pre registrations for the events. Please contact imaterror@aol.com to find out where to send checks. The show and shine competition will have a $10 entrance fee. This is the only way to park your rig inside the ropes to show it off. Once insided the show there will be a $5 event fee for the RTI ramp competition and a $5 event fee for the See Saw competition. Remember this is going towards the land fund and the Grand Strand Humane Society.

We talked to the sales manager at Fairfeild Inn tonight and we have 18 rooms blocked off at $70 per night (which is $20 off). This is damn good for fourth of July weekend. Its the fairfeild inn at Briarcliffe which is in walking distance to the show. phone # is 843-361-8000. Tell them you are there fore the show at Bass Pro Shops and where told by Debbie the sales manager at Fairfield arranged it.

If that gets booked you can try Super 8 which has similar rates but is about 5 minutes north. 843-913-3030

p418-1120112289.jpg

:eek: who need an RTI ramp anyway. :lol: thats a great pic.

StudNuts said:
I though the show was July 9th? Thats the weekend after :confused:

the 9th is the Saturday that's in the week of the 4th (as you know from looking at a calendar)...so no, it's not the weekend of the 4th, but it is still the week of the 4th... :rolleyes:

just figure it's a good rate for those taking the whole week off (figuring the rates may be higher, if everything isn't booked full in the first place)...

Greg

Ok it’s getting closes we got 10 days till the show and ive got a big update. Dan the owner of www.bluetorchfab.com may be making the trip to are little off-road show. If he comes it will be last mint things as he is trying to get his buggy back to gather from what I believe was a rollover during a photo shot a week or to ago but don’t quote me on the whole roll over thing. I’m hoping to see him their along with every one else.

So get them plans made and help us make this as big as it can get

Adam

Their roll was minor, just a few scratches, from what i saw in the pics.. But damn, trying to put them out in the open in General 4x4 on the PBB? That's not a great way of trying to build a business relationship...

Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4213675#post4213675

Check out what I wrote at the bottom, If you guys still think its putting them out there...then let me know and I will delete it. I was trying to support them like I have done in the past one the local forums. But I don't want anybody to take it wrong so if it still don't look right I will delete it.

Bass Pro asked for a show rig to put inside the building for the next week to promote the show. Since we didn't have a show rig heres what we offered:

p26-1120574292.jpg

p26-1120574317.jpg

bigassedredjeep said:
looking good, you guys need to give my junk a once over like that...

that TJ leaking already?? you might as well have bought a CJ.... ;)

Nope, its not leaking. I had the AC on :D

But its the first time it hasn't leaked in forever. I was having issues with the disc brake brackets seating the left rear bearing correctly. Just got that fixed in time to keep it from marking its terratory

Looks good all cleaned up, you still got the stickers that I put on that thing. Thats some good advertisement.

Thanks for the pimp Dave. Looking forward to this weekend. Trying to get some things done to bring down. Ill be raffling off something very appealing....stay tuned.

looking good dave.

I've got a lot of work to do to get my unfinished project down there, but it'll be there, in some sort.

see ya Sat. morning

Rob

Dave,
I talked to Dan from Blue Torch and they said they were not gonna be able to make it but they are overnighting me some stuff to the hotel to pick up and have on display.

We will be there between tonight and tomorrow early you can reach me on my cell at 980-721-4727

Andy

We'll be ready for you man. I appreciate you guys getting that stuff from Dan to represent them. We've got you a nice spot up front for the show :D :beer:

Hope to see/meet alot of you guys there at the show tomorrow....Look for us (NC KRAWLERS)...We'll be running the RTI RAMP Comp that starts at 12pm. Should be a good time. Come on out for a good cause!

CJ4PLAY :beer:

Back