$56K eBay CJ

"This Jeep was Built by Collinsbrosjeep and was purchased off Ebay July 14 2003, for $22,500.00 I since had an additional $34,000 put into this Jeep to make it even better."

Sucker :shaking: not worth the 22,500 he paid for it even with anything he could have done.
The should have went and got a new jeep trailer and tow rig for the money he thinks he has in it.
I'm thinking about a trade and tell him my K-5 should bring 60k so how dout a even trade.......:)

Second thought, is this another DOUGHBOYDD2500HD rig????

I would say less than $15,000 if there is no reserve, other wise if it has a reserve It will probally not sell

It is a nice Jeep, but to have spent over $20,000 on the Jeep to begin with and then putting 30 more I dont see it

MR. GADGET said:
"
I'm thinking about a trade and tell him my K-5 should bring 60k so how dout a even trade.......:)

Is that all the blazer is worth. you should charge $1 per pound loaded yup???

:D

I think I could build 4 jeeps set up better and with out that POS Batch fired TPI for 56k

this guy is crazy right?? i dont know much about jeeps but 56k no no wait 22k on a 1980? i dont see or get it. i can do a lot more with 56k then buy that ugly thing!

I'm thinking he left out the decimal point.

Paid 2.2k for it and spent 5.6 k so he has 7800 invested, depreciated it a little an I would pay $6500

Thats a REALLY nice $5000 CJ.

jeepercreature said:
I emailed for a list of parts and a brake down of money invested. I will give as much as 4k for it. If it goes higher I will stop bidding. We will see....
I'd buy it now for 7g's with no hesistation if it were offered. I'm guessing you've never priced 60's/ gearing/ locking/ TPI motor etc... It'll blow by 4 grand.

BIGWOODY said:
I'd buy it now for 7g's with no hesistation if it were offered. I'm guessing you've never priced 60's/ gearing/ locking/ TPI motor etc... It'll blow by 4 grand.

No, I have priced it but I am not going around paying for what things are worth. I would pay 4k and that would be a huge deal for me no doubt. Never priced 60s with all that but I did buy a set of built portals and know how much built axles cost. I am just not in the market for them unless I will get them really really cheap. IF I did win the auction for 4k I would turn around and sell it and double my money on you. :flipoff2:

Craziness

I have to say, dude is right. A new or extremely good set of 60's built by a 4x4 shop with the high dollar shafts,gears and all that good stuff is going to run ya between $8-10,000 per axle, professionally built though. The rest of the stuff i'm not really sure what he spent the money on. It sure wasn't getting ride of all the rust. For $56k he should have at least got some new bumpers.:bling: What a dumbass :wtf:

jeepercreature said:
No, I have priced it but I am not going around paying for what things are worth. I would pay 4k and that would be a huge deal for me no doubt. Never priced 60s with all that but I did buy a set of built portals and know how much built axles cost. I am just not in the market for them unless I will get them really really cheap. IF I did win the auction for 4k I would turn around and sell it and double my money on you. :flipoff2:
Sorry, didn't realize you were as informed about what things cost as you are. I figured if you didn't know what used D300 should cost, maybe you weren't sure about axle/motor/etc... cost. My info..http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12847 :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

BIGWOODY said:
Sorry, didn't realize you were as informed about what things cost as you are. I figured if you didn't know what used D300 should cost, maybe you weren't sure about axle/motor/etc... cost. My info..http://www.nc4x4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12847 :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Thats ok, everyone makes mistakes. I did not know the cost of a used dana 300 mainly because when I bought the transfercase for my ground up buggy build in Texas I bought a brand new Atlas. :flipoff2: you are right there. :shaking: I really dont know what it cost to buy a used chasis, 350 crate motor, 39 in red labels, beard seats and and a bunch of other stuff because I bought everything new. :bling:

I wouldnt buy a metal box called a "Jeep" for $22,000 if it was plated in 24k gold and pooped diamonds out the exhaust, much less $56,000.

The most I would pay for one is the $1200 my uncle will sell his '80 Renegade to me for. Other than that, I consider it a bad deal.

Back