$56K eBay CJ

I have talked with the guy on eBay. Both dana 60s cost him 6k. He is going to end the auction early. He wants about what he has into it. Said he is just going to paint it all around and keep it.

jeepercreature said:
He wants about what he has into it. Said he is just going to paint it all around and keep it.
I guess he has no choice if he wants what he has in it! Most vehicles are not an investment, unless it's an antique in mint condition and kept that way.

rattlecanpaint said:
I guess he has no choice if he wants what he has in it! Most vehicles are not an investment, unless it's an antique in mint condition and kept that way.

Ditto. Anybody that thinks the "value" of a vehicle is equal to the total of what you have paid into it is just an idiot.

Lets see. We bought a Saturn in '99 for 12k. Since then I have replaced about 1k in parts.
Anybody want to buy a '97 SL2 for only $12.5K? Come on, that's a steal.

Plain fact. You do not recover $$ put into vehicles. "Value" = what OTHER people WILL pay for something. NOT what YOU paid (past tense). Typically, adding/replacing stuff only has a minimal effect on this.

yeah, you asked me about a CJ or something like that. That was right after the we saw you at, at URE> by the way. are you going to be there next weekend with us?
(by the way, I am just messing with you)

BIGWOODY said:
I'd buy it now for 7g's with no hesistation if it were offered. I'm guessing you've never priced 60's/ gearing/ locking/ TPI motor etc... It'll blow by 4 grand.

TPI motors Suck

Vortec Baby

Ridgerunner said:
TPI motors Suck

Vortec Baby
Yeah if ya want to run some old school,cast iron low HP, crap...:

I'm partial to the LS series...:fuck-you:

ai83.photobucket.com_albums_j282_gmanstone2_000_0057.jpg

Back