75 Chevy truck.

fister13

Well I picked up a 75 Chevy. It's a long bed as well. It has no motor, tranny, drivelines either.It has a 14 bolt rear and dana 44 front. It has a 6 inch suspension lift(no blocks), a 3 inch body lift and cut out fender flares. I have a few questions. I picked up a sm 465 and 205 transfercase. They are the 32 spline out of a 87 k30. I just did the twin stick setup on the 205 this weekend. I also got a 454 bored .30 over with a mild rv cam. I have a few questions as well. I have been told that a need a bbc bell housing for the sm465 and I have been told that the sbc and bbc use the same bell housing. Does anyone know what is right? Also I was wondering about rewiring the whole truck. Should I use the old wiring harness or re wire the whole truck, if so who makes a good wiring harness. I have been looking at painless wiring and ez wiring harness and have heard good and bad about both. Then I was thinking of running either a 16 inch rim or a 15 inch with a lot of grinding on the front brakes..

15" wheel with 2.75" BS = no grinding for brakes.

Back