77 cj5 back from the dead

bmason04

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
So my dad bought this 77 cj5 from the original owner in 80 or 81, it's the 304, 3spd in the floor. Warm locking hubs, all original. Dad got to where he quit using it and parked it pretty much. It's sat for almost 10 years, been cranked about 3 or 4 times. It was in really good shape, very very little surface rust, so now it's gotten some worse but still not bad. It's easily fixable. This will become my city dd to keep miles off my duramax. It's got the original owners Manual and original window sticker w price of $5,934.00 on it. I have a 4 month old daughter and I want her to have the memories in it that I had growing up. It's gonna get new updated wheels, tires, seats, radio, bumpers, and paint. No lift or nothing crazy. As close to stock as I can keep it. Now onto the pics.

Well little by little she is coming along and driving. She has new m/t tires, new flares, new console, radio and speakers going in now, painted the bottom rocker guards, and fresh oil after a good long wait. Been driving grey goose on a daily basis almost and I get looks and ppl stop to ask and talk about it literally anywhere I go. Crazy. Here's a few pics. Got the family out in it yesterday to and the baby loved it. Seats and seat belts are on the list for the next few weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 447
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 388
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 522
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg