8 lug disc brake kits

Just ordered a pallet of powder coated calipers from a vendor in North Carolina. I should have that option soon. Only one color though - light gray.

Nobody has more options to customize a brake kit to your needs. Shipping is included in my price and some of North Carolina is only one day shipping.

got a question I was on the internet the other day looking for a brake kit for my 78-79 ford f250 dana 44 is that one you sell to convert my giant ford brakes to the chevy style? if so that will be awesome and I will be getting one of those from you soon. just wanted to be sure I read it right

got a question I was on the internet the other day looking for a brake kit for my 78-79 ford f250 dana 44 is that one you sell to convert my giant ford brakes to the chevy style? if so that will be awesome and I will be getting one of those from you soon. just wanted to be sure I read it right

Yep. Super awesome kits. Great dude and a wealth of knowledge

Yes it is. @ckruzer got that same kit for his Jeep. Here's a link --> www.lugnut4x4.com/ford44front

Thanks for the business.

Super easy breazy!! All the stuff you need in a kit. No need to match up parts and get measurements and verify people’s brackets. One and done, and no $$$$$ markup to boot

Back