9/11

I believe it was a Tuesday, 9th grade algebra class with Mrs Hopkins. Definitely a day I'll never forget and to this day I get choked up anytime I see a video of it or of all the first responders. God bless the people and families of who gave their lives that day.

On a side note, what would it have been like or what do you think would be different now if it happened in present time with all the social media and technology being so in your face current? Would there just be more sad videos, or would some of it be avoided due to faster news spread?

On a side note, what would it have been like or what do you think would be different now if it happened in present time with all the social media and technology being so in your face current? Would there just be more sad videos, or would some of it be avoided due to faster news spread?

You know the picture of "The Falling Man"? You'd of seen him hit the ground, along with the others.

Duane

I was on the roof of one of the elderly "high rise" buildings in High Point Housing Authority talking with a contractor about a safety cage he was going to install on a ladder up there. Someone called him while we were up there to say the first plane had hit. By the time we came back downstairs, the TV in the lobby area was showing the second plane. I remember the rest of that day that none of us did very much except watch the news.

I was in high school (homeschooled).. grandmother called and said turn tv on. Watched the second plane hit.. i watched for a little while longer and just went back to finishing my school work.
I'm probably one of the minority that believes it was an internal job (said that when it happened, no one in my family at the time agreed with me.. they have different opinions now)
But anyway, I instantly knew that it would be used to infringe upon our rights as u.s. citizens, especially concerning anything to do with flying, and also intruding into day to day privacy, in the name of fighting terror. That was another word I grew to dislike as it was constantly shouted from the moving picture box. That being said, it was a disastrous event with many many innocent lives and many many brave first responders lives while in the line of duty. The blame can squarely rest on those that used those planes as weapons, regardless who put them up to it.

Preface: I did, do, and will feel terrible for the loss of life that day and all the lives lost since then in various theaters of war relating to that day.

But...

Anyone see the footage of the plane that hit WTC 7?

I still can't find it :confused:

Preface: I did, do, and will feel terrible for the loss of life that day and all the lives lost since then in various theaters of war relating to that day.

But...

Anyone see the footage of the plane that hit WTC 7?

I still can't find it :confused:
Dear Lord, please don't tell me you honestly think the same government that couldn't get it's shit together enough to stop the attack even though they had a lot of information relating to it, was at the same time competent enough to coordinate an inside job without anyone blowing the cover, AND everything going generally to plan?

Give me some info on WTC 7
Sounds like you already have it, so I'd love to know your thoughts. FWIW,I don't trust the government either.

it's only conspiracy if you can't prove it...

That street goes both ways...where’s the proof this might be a 2.3 trillion dollar Rumsfeld cover up. Where’s the proof Silverstein was in it for the long play to turn 15mil into a 4bil dollar insurance claim. Has anyone actually seen pictures of the melted/molten steel that the jet fuel couldn’t get hot enough to produce. Has anyone seen and/or substantiated the Thermite theory that BYU allegedly did. Are there any logical explanations of landing gear remaining in tact or passports going unburned. Is it possible the news media we all say is stupid misspoke on WTC7 going down before it did...stemming from a singular poor piece of info...and that those same terrible reporters never took a physics class and don’t understand how long it’ll take a 47 story building to fall. Is it possible that by the time WTC7 fell everyone else was so preoccupied with the other 2 buildings that 7 was essentially an afterthought. This can go on and on with missing photos and pics and planes, but this feels like the epitome of social media meme news...someone doesn’t trust the government so they latch on to something that fits a narrative they want to hear and believe. I distrust the government as much as the next guy, therefore I stand on the side of them being too incompetent to have coordinated such events.

Sad to see this thread that meant a lot to me to share, start to turn into a conspiracy thread.

Several things always become apparent with conspiracy theory’s.

No or false understanding of physics and/or false application of such.

Ignorance of the force generated by a 130,000 lbs can of fuel, hitting a building at 500mph.

No understanding of how/what jet-a, paper, plastic, and office materials burns like in a concrete and steel chimney.

No understanding of metallurgy and what temps are required to get to the first phase change of low carbon structural steels. How this steel behaves under load above that first phase change.

Inability to understand that these buildings had massive back up diesel generators with massive diesel tanks underground, under the buildings. (Important to wtc 7)

Mis or un-diagnosed schizophrenia.

The faith in big government that they can pull off something of this magnitude, and not have it leaked; When only a few years prior, only 3 people in the world knew the president hooked up with Monica lewinski, and that info still got leaked and went public.

Sad to see this thread that meant a lot to me to share, start to turn into a conspiracy thread.

Several things always become apparent with conspiracy theory’s.

No or false understanding of physics and/or false application of such.

Ignorance of the force generated by a 130,000 lbs can of fuel, hitting a building at 500mph.

No understanding of how/what jet-a, paper, plastic, and office materials burns like in a concrete and steel chimney.

No understanding of metallurgy and what temps are required to get to the first phase change of low carbon structural steels. How this steel behaves under load above that first phase change.

Inability to understand that these buildings had massive back up diesel generators with massive diesel tanks underground, under the buildings. (Important to wtc 7)

Mis or un-diagnosed schizophrenia.

The faith in big government that they can pull off something of this magnitude, and not have it leaked; When only a few years prior, only 3 people in the world knew the president hooked up with Monica lewinski, and that info still got leaked and went public.

Regardless of why it happened it’s still a huge tragedy that will always affect me and was a major life event for me and lots of good people lost there life trying to help other good people and that’s why I will always remember this day and it will always mean a lot to me the days that fallowed we where all Americans not this divided crap we have now based on gender color politics we where just proud to be who we are Americans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here we are again, folks.

10 years ago today my daughter was born, giving te hdate a whole new second meaning. It makes it easier for me to forget 201, but I don't consider that an all--good thing.

3rd grade, still remember the just fog of unknown that set in over everyone trying to process what just happened. I just wish our country had the unity it did the days that followed. Seems like many have forgotten that we're all in this boat together.

Feel like it was a few months ago (Nov 18) but I did get the chance to visit the WTC and it was likley the most humbling experience I've ever had.

diEgnXqWVp7YNULrM3i__1vJetaUX0OCzVhFlGuyQJ-DFori1NXOUVrwHEt5quRWeAslxwGRYSRisP_mq7jhtaBe7Sm81w9wLaRtf4aTmcY8N0gPWTH9EXZtspG1mvAVVxg66IRck6-FMH4rCNDjPmOHjGtL4lLWI6rRnt9ikMdXZNvcJNP7gU-rr7wGtKZDClWauY5DX3FAV_SRxpdOFAtJfW3Zy_41J_1UbT3GJ84Cq93tq5UMix3WQX_ofilEIlbBB3po-w-Jb498cDp74-43g9yqyhG-B70PvEyxNSajKrq1IwnGVcdkgptLY0WtyUfFiHCctcIb15EUMw87FCl8je05XkTluqEAaOJyzKh8TKvhhPCJU_1WMGuEMWLGjLeCotlWrLYSLxUMQOKEg4-1nM8pbT5AatbMsvr8PkcsIUu9EwsiYtJlB68a3xNikRKR-Vsa1xyNO-0E-O9lHfZ3gBB0m9i3tolKtViOvyQaoDWcESPtCwXgZ_5mVSw2GA21NpFYsUcJs0PJzfnanbpOriH7bTdRfPXZp0N95h0awlPRY2UNcLj-zSXAod5O81X_RRmwkkzB3BurmffQOT_S_u3HIiq2kie9P8mkF9qJE3YYaEhfkoUMMpXWiCMus8Hgr6dUfnZ1ZBUTW37tGySyvgTPg5Eh4kV8mAVK4SCZOGoTpiedrjDUgV0o=w1680-h818-no

ZDYjGPCipOFCV51sJqcWyJDB5kBJ9eynU8liGqyHTc2NrKrB5dS6VMMC_aGiDOYYGJR18fQ134Osbft6gicU9pV9bWp95gbROQnwOIywxilmReExnldMlR_9iezlOLOAabZN4ygvGMHe5M46MDXKWel-by2jNLxkPqIkq_imOI5Eta1kt5k5R6FBGEG4M15lubs4DxEDbii__HTt8L7kluFpIWPX3xFio6t3hCfI4-858BxKYugJdwmOi_YQTQPLxL1lwIaz2jjw2XgzQBElaE2TZZARSWYDeFJJ6LM9XY0sWZn63hJYDeXoMlkuYiercEUtFpl3xCzOw_iQLaeVMXgyWTssewsp6_YNLd78qzwdaXawPb-xlIaea2F1kF-kODAVVGTJU3RS9ghNsOiDWATu0VqBQxeAahSWVYn6u35_oTIbRs6zR9szb_CJ_E_RN9ZsCpRFXQLofhE_x-7jfRA9YP6fN7RvQ58DIu5NFy6pqrsIWA0rSj1D9qJkq1MdNALljPEbnSrRLnivMkdhLvjM8bE7YQhYJ6nNxIorSgrKuwhfJsPRyd-RqlNxkHR_WxsrFWyA9Dnu5faPt0jt1j25287zl5ZBhAAQDFJqv0HFntpTQ5PNf2SBU2o7RavCg9rziQcX-Zj2accH7NuqfvXD_udEGef9OyyNJXCxloN2TFmu3BRfTPutn75J=w1680-h818-no

-Uqu9PwVks3M-owpZxws3cR0S7q8euHM7KElBuQGLA-k1qd39oUMeZ38l7Il3B404688UGgwkGcGw1XXDh5EOvLGKwxihm6qwfcappluoYMoWqcO7BKWtPDKTSvNj5pabC_pZ_jZXLGV9BUS-l-BPVeuD8n9M0LvraVo4IuFd76vJHcyq8aC4w8xd17DZolCHzK2TTYM07Ve6Qpq2c0uQRLsyIuPg2haMGgmHYSVwIVqZ0PFk5vvy22iz21bHli_KOBpJ4qUT0hSMiiLsMoOYbejeDCJw2e5j6MkdHogin_Q60YMjR44SqcaDs1HSV87JIeZu0KiR_ea02coUp53PnmgGDBUn_dGldwItxqGT0P-wM3BQo6yzk90-MSNc2T82R9VWh1jc1BbJ1nHGqW0BJKRmhZ8xDkJT_4G1RD17pIyMo7pvzfii9bO2W411xhrmDK2yzmU7vDH4TXms7I-bStvREqnY9txCE8n91pdjiXUQdMeE0MurlEE07q2Ml8cn8j8yjC76fPUt70U3fd1oJkrB5BVGGJlzx7rnPEEW6q13ncOyJwYXX_FbRkyZ6h5dJpMW0KSPsLVzduuRwabCWEhgYcdPhq31nUYLEDFGbA4pXxLAOxsHAKlNDAqKx4iuKygI415KKaNyrbgrKFPcH1uXe31R9OQmNM69ZoGI3BBV29lmku3FCAEdmaO=w458-h940-no

it's only conspiracy if you can't prove it...
Pretty much.
This is how the internet and information age has NOT been a good thing.
Used to be, you'd come across idiots like flat earthers, truthers, anti-vaxxers, etc....a few times in your life.

You'd listen to them a few minutes, realize they were not all there, shake your head and move on. They
wouldn't ever have much of an audience, because you just don't meet enough people day-to-day to have
that sort of conversation very often, and when you did...they'd think you were crazy and move on.

But today, they can huddle up in groups on social media and make legit-looking websites and such and affect others
who might be susceptible to such foolishness.

It's hard to not engage their incorrect claims...especially 9/11 Truthers that have been easily and thoroughly debunked
beyond all shadow of a doubt. But although I personally fail at doing this sometimes, it's probably better to
just ignore such fools and not give them a platform to spout their ridiculous claims.

They pop up here and there, engage some people, repeat the same debunked claims, are refuted and then disappear.
Then pop up again and say the same incorrect things yet again, hoping someone will believe them.

Didn't have to melt it. It burns plenty hot enough to reduce the strength of the steel and it failed.

I definitely understand that. The entirety from which you snipped was refuting conspiracies...which was my point, just because it wasn't molten steel, didn't mean wasn't still malleable and compromised. As car guys, we should all know that...want something to change form and become easier to move, bust out the torch.

Anyone that has an open mind, should look into the nuclear 9/11 stuff.

I’m not saying it’s my opinion, I’m just saying it’s very intriguing and interesting rabbit hole to peer into with an open mind.

Building a control panel @ my Dad's shop, guys came back from a parts run heard it on the radio, flipped on the tv, saw the 2nd plane hit.

I definitely understand that. The entirety from which you snipped was refuting conspiracies...which was my point, just because it wasn't molten steel, didn't mean wasn't still malleable and compromised. As car guys, we should all know that...want something to change form and become easier to move, bust out the torch.
Yeah, I thought that particular quote was kind of out of place, given the rest of the post.

Anyone that has an open mind, should look into the nuclear 9/11 stuff.

I’m not saying it’s my opinion, I’m just saying it’s very intriguing and interesting rabbit hole to peer into with an open mind.
Got a link? I don't want to search too loosely on my work computer :)

Got a link? I don't want to search too loosely on my work computer :)

Short version.

A lot on reddit that provide links and videos.

A ton of it is way far out there typical tinfoil hat stuff. I try to stick to the fact/science/physics side of it, over the Illuminati tin foil stuff.

Again just as disclaimer, I’m not saying I agree with, or fully believe this, just saying it’s intriguing.

Last edited:
Biggest lie of our lifetimes

Back