96 FZJ80 Land Cruiser ... Look how Jade has changed

Dmoxley

My lovely wife got me a 80 series land cruiser for my birthday! With an awesome platform for a good overland/rockcrawler the build started! this will get you up to date before i decided to film the build and put it on youtube If you have questions let us know!

Continue to watch the build at Ride Hard Off Road on youtube

Last edited:
Is this guy trying to get YouTube views or starting a build thread?

The answer is both i did just start a YouTube channel for fun don't expect to ever be big and quit my job. For why i started the build thread i had a few minutes where i took off from work yesterday to finish my front axle build and load up for a weekend at Uwharrie but we all know unfortunately that's not happening.

I plan on e-locker front axle (almost finished), extended brake lines, transfer gear reduction, rock sliders, rear bumper, 37's, paint fix or wrap, and after that i'm not sure

Are you planning on doing low range and high range gears in the t-case? Any plan on doing ring and pinion change?

Looking at doing Terrain Tamer high and low gears in the T-case. If i do re gear the axles it will be after i decide on a wheel and tire set up.

I would definitely like to hear some feedback on the install of the t case gears once you get them in.

Back