ac code injectors from international t444e

redneckjeep87

Landscaper Extroidanaire
Ok im trying to find out what the high torque t444e actually came in. Reason being i know the injectors are a direct drop in ac code and are 160cc vs my stock 90cc injectors in my 96 stroke. Does anyone have any idea what model truck these motors came in? Just trying to save some money instead of spending 550 and a week of downtime or 750 and a day of downtime for 180cc rebuild of my injectors.

Ok im trying to find out what the high torque t444e actually came in. Reason being i know the injectors are a direct drop in ac code and are 160cc vs my stock 90cc injectors in my 96 stroke. Does anyone have any idea what model truck these motors came in? Just trying to save some money instead of spending 550 and a week of downtime or 750 and a day of downtime for 180cc rebuild of my injectors.
we used the 444 high torque in Athey Street sweepers, the company is out of business now, biggest customer was City Of LA, trucks were built in Wake Forest, NC, we bought the engines thru Covington Diesel in Greensboro, should be hard to find if you go thru an International, or Alliance dealer, good luck with that price though, cheapest I can find any 444 injectors is around $175 each

Yea ive found em new and cant pony up the cash for em right now. Im just tryin to find some that someone is parting out for the meantime. I know these injectors wear out over time and i find it hard to spend 550 or 750 to have mine built when they have 300,000 miles on em. Thanks for the info man!

Back