advance auto 40% off coupon

I bought some TREs from advanced online last night, set to instore pickup. I googled "advance auto promo code" and found tons of links. I think I finally used BIG35 and got $35 off over $85. Another code was VISA, think that was $30 off over $75.

BIG SAVINGS

Went on line, used the Coupon, bought a battery, for my Truck, & picked it up at the Store. On batteries, you get $35 off. On-line
when you choose your battery, the site gives about a 10% discount. Then at the Checkout, you enter Promo code for the $35 discount. At the Store, you get a $12 refund, for turning in a core! DARN Near got the battery, for 1/2 price!!!!!!!!!
I did compare Autozone; Basic battery price, near identical, but the best deal they offer is a $20 coupon.
THANKS GUYS
:beer:

Damn.... I just spent $150 there yesterday.

They have one now that is 20% off with a max savings of $50.

P20 or PR20 I believe.

the P20 works and it also works with the code JA20(expires 1/28). used both and got 50bucks off injectors for my truck, order on line and on my iphone and walked inside and picked them up!! (i couldnt get the discount in store, was told it was online only offer)

the P20 works and it also works with the code JA20(expires 1/28). used both and got 50bucks off injectors for my truck, order on line and on my iphone and walked inside and picked them up!! (i couldnt get the discount in store, was told it was online only offer)

P20 works, but imagine $20 off $100 or $35 off $100. Which is better?

If you were going to order $500 then P20 would save $100, but unless it's one big item split the order up into smaller orders at least $85 each and get $35 off.

Back