affordable bender

ONLINE SALE FOR $299.99 $20 Off Our Normal price of $319 BRAND NEW HYDRAULIC TUBING BENDER FEATURES: 8 Ton Hydraulic Jack Bends 1-3/4" on 7"radius Round Tubing Only(Includes 1-3/4" die set only) Additional Die Sets available that work on this bender. See Below 7" Die Radius(Die and Mandrel have 1" shafts for durability and longevity) Bends up to .134 Wall mild steel round tubing or up to .096 Chromoly or DOM round tubing Not recommended for thin wall muffler tubing. Weighs less than 50 lbs. Comes complete with everything you see in the above picture(minus tubing in bender) Additional Die Sets available 1" on 5" Radius, 1-1/4" on 5" radius, 1-1/2" on 7" radius, 1-5/8" on 7" radius and 1-3/4" on 7" radius See it in action on www.YOUTUBE.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdy4TAeAoY

.096 DOM? You will probably use something thicker, right?

a pro tools bender manual with one die is relatively the same price. its also the same basic design as a JD squared and can be up graded with goodies to do 180 bends hydraulic and so on. With that type of bender your going to be fairly limited on further upgrades.

sorry I had to come back an edit. I revisted their sight and found out they no longer include a die with a bender purchase. The dies vary in price but overall its affordable and decently built. I've used two differnt ones made by them and both performed reliably, in manual and air over hydraulic.

Back