Alert: Need help clearing trails after wind storm

War Wagon

I got a call from Rodney this morning and they need help clearing the trails after last nights storm. I am a saywer and would need someone to ride the trails with me to help clear the trees I cut up and for safety reasons. They would like to do it Friday but I am sure it could be done sooner if someone was free. I think I may be able to get off work to do this any day this week. I have put this out on our club board as well.
Thanks for any help.

Jim

One of our club members is going to help out.

just leave it....add some excitment to the trails

I know what you mean, LOL.

I'll be in town Friday night, i'm sure all the work will be done by then, but if not, please look for me i'll be in a stock blue 4 Door JK with CCOR stickers on it, i'll be happy to help

Heading down in the morning and hope there is not too much down. We are hoping to check all the trail and have them ready to go for the weekend.

Jim

I'll be there Thursday by noon. I'd be happy to help clear some trails. PM me if you still need someone.

Thanks for the offer guy's, Rod and I hit the trails yesterday and got them cleared. There was not too much down thank goodness. The only place we did not get to was from the parking lot at Dainal up to the hill climb. We came in from the back side and somthing let go in the drive line on The War Wagon so we turned around and took the easy way out. I made it back to the Outpost but the sounds coming from the driveline and big trans fluid leak were really bad. Rod took me home to get my tow rig and trailer, thanks Rod. My son helped me load it up and bring The War Wagon Home. DANGIT Jim.

I think I have a problem:
ai73.photobucket.com_albums_i201_jwillettgn_Workday_204_6_11_IMG00067_20110406_1935.jpg

ai73.photobucket.com_albums_i201_jwillettgn_Workday_204_6_11_IMG00066_20110406_1924.jpg

Back