AMC 360 accessory brackets???

coronasup

Please help! I have a rebuilt AMC 360 and need to attach all of the accessories. Since I bought the project in pieces I am trying to figure out what is what. There will be no AC or compressor so I am thinking all I need brackets for are the alternator and the power steering pump. I cannot seem to figure out what brackets I need for either. Attached please find a photo of what I have. I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what is what, what I still need, and where I can get it. Thanks in advance for all your help! Frank

Brackets.JPG

I only recognize 3 of those brackets as 360 accessories pieces. PM me your number and I can text you pics from my motor tomorrow evening. It is open and I can get you pics of what you need.

The big one on the right with the bolt through it is the one I took the old alternator off of. Just not sure if it was from this motor???
You have a pm.

Like the others, i recognize the 2, not sure on others. There are plenty of CJs in the Charlotte area, that can let you look, or even drive by Tarheel 4 wheel drive!
Let us know if you need more help, but I bet "redneckcj5guy" sgot you covered!

The flat triangle bracket is the top bracket for a york ac compressor on a v8. It goes from the top of the compressor to the intake.

The far left bracket is part of the alternator set up.

As far as I know, nothing in your picture is for power steering.

Look in my build thread cj5 build I just went through this. There are pics that should be helpful.

Back