American Hotrod

yeah i think the dwayne mess with the show about boyds is all scripted... theres no job worth listening to that prick all day..

If I'm not mistaken, Boyd hasn't owned the company for quite a few years. I thought he was just on contract to do the show. I could be wrong, but I know in the mid to late 90's he had sold the rod and wheel business completely.

NCJeepin said:
yeah i think the dwayne mess with the show about boyds is all scripted... theres no job worth listening to that prick all day..
I agree, I don't think Dwane knows $hit about building hot rods. He's like the guy I worked for in Sanford. (He actually acts and looks somewhat the same.) Got a buisness degree, but don't know crap about how anything works. Taylor Automotive has been through 10 techs in the last 7 years! Shoulda taken it as a warning when I saw all theses guys pics in the break room, I guess.

I know someone that used to work for Paul Sr. back when he just had Orange County Ironworks and there was no motorcycles involved, and he says that Paul Sr. acts the same on the show as he does in real life. Mean as hell, throws stuff, and all that.

I wish i had the money to build my own chopper, i would have Kendall Johnson build the motor. Maybe he would get off his high horse and remember his good friends that he hung around before he got famous and cut me a deal on the motor.

Back