And to think, Britain used to be a world power....

At least now we know why there's a shortage of .22 ammo!

What's so bloody terrifying about finding bullets?
Corpses...maybe.

What a freakin pansy. OMG, there are 17 .45 rounds within inches from my body right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO, there are 21 more less than 3 feet behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've been outside and look pretty corroded, and probably aren't liquid tight anymore. I somehow doubt they're as unstable as nitroglycerin like the people are assuming. Don't stare too hard and make sure to walk really quietly though, just in case.
How do people get so detached from reality?

I dunno that much about these bullets, but they got their ponds cleaned for free by the cops trying to find more deadly, old, unusable, cat killing, child scaring, lawn mower exploding bullets.

"The couple dialled 101 and two officers arrived, quickly realised the seriousness of the situation, and called in CID officers who alerted the fire brigade to drain the ponds because the underwater search unit was not available. "

Underwater search team for a Koi pond. :lol:

"The couple dialled 101 and two officers arrived, quickly realised the seriousness of the situation, and called in CID officers who alerted the fire brigade to drain the ponds because the underwater search unit was not available. "

They were "unavailable" because they said hell no were not searching a Koi pond.

Sounds to me like it's been too long since Brittan was busy with a war, these guys need something to do.

Can't you read?!?!?!?!? The cats might find them and then we're all screwed.
I was laughing so hard I must have missed that part. Cats with bullets...Lawd help us all!

Just think, if a cat bit down on a round in the right place at the right speed, it might just kill itself.

I'm ok with that...... I got a bunch of old .22 rounds. Now I know how to get rid of those damn stray cats that keep getting on my car.

Back