And ya thought the Libby was bad...

shawn

running dog lackey of the oppressor class
Administrator
I'm pretty sure this marks the official end of the Jeep brand.

Attachments

• jeep_compass_det_1.jpg
    jeep_compass_det_1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 334
It looks like they lowred a libby and put little biddy wheels and tires under it.

That obviously a Dodge Jeepavan, with stow and go seeting and AWD for the bad weather on the way to soccer practice...

Would someone shoot me now?

It's front-wheel drive, IFS/IRS, and it'll be in dealerships this fall.

I think they're going to call it the "Scrambler" :flipoff2:

looks like a "PJ cruiser" to me... maybe they'll drop the SRT neon motor into it...

They should call it the gheywad.

You misspelled the name: It's S-H-I-T-B-U-R-G-E-R.

-- From the people that brought you the C-R-A-P-E-R-T-Y
J

PS Liberty should be the name for something that give you more freedom, not conforms to the lowest common denominator. Kinda like the Patriot Act should be about something patriotic and not about stifling freedoms.

orange150 said:
that will go into my letter to Diamler Chrysler

Seriously? They don't give a fawk. The President of DC.... Gerhardt something or Adolf... something.... he was talking the other day about how Jeeps used too many "heavy duty" parts, and that they needed to revamp the entire line so that they shared more components with the rest of DCs vehicles.

I somehow doubt they'll be sympathetic to anything you have to say.... from a wheeling perspective, anyway.

It's probably safer just to come to terms with the death of Jeep, say something nice about them at the funeral, and go on with your life.

hobie said:
Kinda like the Patriot Act should be about something patriotic and not about stifling freedoms.

hey now

politics and crappy products from a dying company don't need to be mixed :p :flipoff2: :lol:

StudNuts said:
almost as gay as the 07 wrangler

Oh yeah, we should throw some photos of that in here, too.

Attachments

• wrangler1.jpg
    wrangler1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 220
  • wrangler2.jpg
    wrangler2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 159
Back