Angry Fab Bouncer Build

Rockpopper

Started my build a while back. I am not a master fabricator at all. I am learning as I go. I bought the shell from George down in Alabama last year because I liked his lines and knew for a first time all out build it would give me a good starting point. Any advice, pointers, MOTIVATION!!! Always Welcome. Thanks

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="Bouncer Slideshow by justinwills02"></iframe>

Last edited:
Working on Trussing the axles and 4 linking this week while I have some time.

Attachments

• IMG_1980.jpg
    IMG_1980.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 1,314
cool. I also like his chassis. I would like to end up with the style u have when I start my build. will def keep a watch on your build

A lil truss work today. Nothing fancy but I'm sure it will do the job. Finish welding the setup everything to do the 4-links.

Attachments

• IMG_4363.jpg
    IMG_4363.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 556
  • IMG_4351.jpg
    IMG_4351.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 538
Got everything setup and measured out. Made some big thick brackets and start all the fun tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 665
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 590
Thanks! Matt, cycled pretty good. I will try my best to explain, bare with me haha. The back is stiff(don't walk at all), when cycled bairly rocks driveshaft no more than 1/2inch side to side driveshaft-wise. Couldn't get any closer on bottom link bars at frame. Setup pinion agile to stay pointed straight at Transfercase throughly all movement. Thought about extending all rear bars about another 2" but will see how does first.... Front, did the best I could with everything. Don't walk at all which I was worried about due to couldn't get too much angle. All in all I think it will work and pretty sure when done bracing it won't be the weak link in the equation. Shock wise saved all last year for these babies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 425
Belly sitting at 19" with my lil 34" rollers on it. Wheelbase is 117" as of now. Going to finish up shock mounts then going back to floor pan. Not happy with it at all. Was my first try and not the foot room I like nor the fab work. Watched a guy on youtube do a technic that ima try.

Also anyone got any pointers on spring rates??? By the calculators showing roughly 130lbs front main, then run a 180lbs secondary. Is That sound right? Then how you know what lengths to go with? Probably call PAC tomorrow.

Thanks Everyone. Lot more brain racking to come haha.

New Year's Eve she let loose on me. So for damage that I know of is high side turbo shaft broke messed up low side compressor wheel, egr coolers went bad, oil cooler clogged up, front plate cavitation (not completely thru to block yet but close enough to replace now), while there got head gaskets and studs. Need to send heads off to make sure they are fine then hopefully put her all back together.

Could have bought a few sets of stickys with this money!!!

Sorry Guys,,, NOT FOR SALE AND NO DIVORCE hahaha. That wasnt me. Been busy putting money in my f450. About to start back on the bouncer, picked me up some goodies in Kentucky the other week!!!

Back