Another bad Mocksville news story

Dylan W.

lone resident of Bro-Lite Island
Today at around 4 or so, a customer and friend of mine went outside to fill bird feeders when her neighbors wife came running up and screaming that her husband was trying to kill her. Her husband had attacted her w/ a knife and was still chasing her. They got her inside and called 911.

When the police arrived, they said that there was an accident on us64 and it was the attacker. He had pulled into the path of an 18 wheeler.

This all happened within a few mins.

I know everyone involved here, including the attacker and the victim. The folks that essentially saved the womans life was the last house I laid carpet in before Christmas.

The attacker and his wife own Christy Trucking. The trucking company at the end of my road. If you have ever been to my house, thats where I tell you to turn..at Christy Trucking.

I have known everyone involved here for years and it all seems like a crazy dream right now. I have left out alot of details and a few names, but The attacker is is very serious condition and the outcome looks grim. The victim has several punture wounds and other wounds not yet released in the news.

Noone thinks the accident was an ''accident'' including several EMT friends of mine that were on the accident scene, according to the truck driver that hit the attacker.

This is a small town where everyone knows everyone and news like this travels fast. Andy ''Sherrif Stokes'' did not release names to the news crews, but we all know who it is.
Maybe it's because they are/were a rich and prominate family that he didnt release names...or maybe it was due to the investigation.

man...this is crazy, and will surely be in the local headlines for a while.

oh wow. thats one of my customers too. we've got some office equipment at their office. sad to hear dylan. sounds like a bad bout with bi-polarism (just a comment, i dont want to start any rumors)

I just lost an old friend to a violent crime. Prayers out for all involved.

oh wow. thats one of my customers too. we've got some office equipment at their office. sad to hear dylan. sounds like a bad bout with bi-polarism (just a comment, i dont want to start any rumors)

been hearing ''rumors'' of meth whores and meth use by the owner for a while. Coming from folks that didnt know that I knew them. Like I said...small town here.

Man thats close to home. I know several people that work for them. I hate to hear that... you know the KFC in yadkinville got robbed saturday aftenoon at gun point and I Know of several B&E taking only pills and guns.

Yes, I know about half of their work force, including a cousin of mine...damn, I had not even thought about what might happen to the business. If Steve lives, I am quite sure he will be in a heap of trouble.

Hell, that serial bank robber got caught at your wifes bank didnt he Dylan?

Back