Another redneck air conditioning

Yeah, edit your post... hit the "Go Advanced" button, then down under your post you should see "Additional Options" or something. There will be a button there to "Manage Attachments".

Click on that, a little window will pop up. Hit "browse", find that file you're trying to post, and hit "upload". Check okay, okay, save changes, and you're done.

Depending on how big the picture is, you might have to resize it.

Sorry guys... I thought that would work. Its not on my hard drive. I copied that from the address bar on the website. I will try to figure it out.

umm, beavis, that IS on your hard drive, hence the C: at the beginning, not the http://

It's just in a temporary folder. Go back to the website, and either link from it, or save it to your desktop then attach it.

I'm just trying to figure out how he accidentally ended up reading it off his drive...??

trailjeepman said:
uhh...hey butt head it was not on my hard drive and never was so I dont know how that C: got there!

it got there, because it IS/WAS on your hard drive...stored in the temporary internet files...

what site did you see it?

Greg

trailjeepman said:
uhh...hey butt head it was not on my hard drive and never was so I dont know how that C: got there!

now it isn't very nice to call names like that.
clearly you are Internet Impaired, so let me explain.
Everything after c:\ gives a specific address for each folder of your computer. These folders are the same ones on EVERYBODY's computer (using Windows) so it's pretty freakin' obvious that, yes, it is from a hard drive.

If it was a web address it would have www in there, starting w/ http:// and so on so forth.
As mentioned, just back track to how you found it and go from there.

Since this is causing such an up roar, I will just delete it. I copied it directly from the address bar so I dont know how the C: got there.

LMAO........ not sure which is more funny the AC valued more than the car (that was the original intent of this thread right) or the flaming

Back