Anti rock link length

jyaks

Too many kids for a TJ
just installed an antirock on my TJ that has a 4" lift and 33's. Trying to determine what the right link length should be. I have adjustable links but still not sure how long they need to be. I have the link in the second most agressive hole. What say nc4x4?

Arms will end up slightly above level at ride height. At least mine do, Currie has a pretty good write up on how to figure the right length. I'll try and measure mine here shortly.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Arms will end up slightly above level at ride height. At least mine do, Currie has a pretty good write up on how to figure the right length. I'll try and measure mine here shortly.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks, I looked up the Currie instructions. I didn't realize that they had listed for a 4" lift. Bought it used so just wanted to check here see what worked best for you guys.

I've always set them up at 1/2 suspension travel with the arm parallel to the ground.
In other words- if you have 10" suspension travel, at 5", adjust the link so the arm is basically flat. That way it'll sit above parallel at ride height.
Adjust accordingly until you're satisfied with the handling.

Back