Any electric pressure washers worth a damn?

I have a 5gpm. 3500psi gas powered pressure washer beast and a $120 electric SunJoe. I use the Sunjoe most of the time! lol
Yeah, what I've realized is 95% of the time, I don't need the big daddy, i just need to get something done quick and easy. I use my Milwaukee battery chainsaw 10x as much as my rip-roaring Stihl gassers. But when I need the Stihl, I need the Stihl (and it won't crank :laughing:)

Yeah, what I've realized is 95% of the time, I don't need the big daddy, i just need to get something done quick and easy. I use my Milwaukee battery chainsaw 10x as much as my rip-roaring Stihl gassers. But when I need the Stihl, I need the Stihl (and it won't crank :laughing:)
I have one out of 5 stihls I bought new and it is the most stubborn sob of them all from day one. Never fails to eventually crank but you earn it! Both my stihl blowers are money on the second pull though.šŸ¤Æ

I literally just bought the $99 one from Ryobi at Home Depot. Mainly used to wash car with a foam cannon, clean the siding and concrete all around. It does the job well.

I had a cheap blue one for a few years and it gave up the ghost. Since I purchased the electric one, I have not fired up the loud ass gas one(probably wouldn't start anyway and that would add to the aggravation). I replaced the old blue one with a SPX3000 SunJoe. I went with it mainly because of all of the attachments and parts that are readily available for it. No complaints at all with it. Has two selectable built in soap dispensers with a volume control. Has 5 different snap in nozzles, and SS spray wand, nice hd 25' hose.
IMG_2277.jpeg

IMG_2278.jpeg

Last edited:
I bought a used Greenworks one at a yard sale, 1700 psi but the low-flow rate (I think it is 1.2 gal/min) is what I need to not run my well dry. I have a gas unit too but rarely need it. I did use the Greenworks to clean the house a few weeks ago; it was definitely slower than using the bigger machine but like stated somewhere above I was not worried about ruining anything with too high a pressure.

Back