Any info for a Arctic Cat Prowler 1000? Looking at one to purchase.

6BangBronk

Just wondering what I was getting myself into. I've searched til my fingers are bleeding and only came up with biased dealer forums and many for sale and such. Only found like 3 threads on these out of 15 Google pages with real life info.

This one is a 2010 and has 400 miles (supposively easy) from a guy with a handicap that just wrode around his farm. Said he can no longer ride at all now for some reason. It's bone stock. Looking for one to travel with the wife and get out and see the dirt world. :) Nothing hard core, just relaxing fun. Maybe tug a log or 2 every now and then or something and have some land in mountains that requires 4x4.

Considered 4 wheeler but the side by's look alot more fun for what I'm wanting / needing.

Thanks!

I don't have any experience with the prowler, but I have a can am commander 1000 which is Can Am's version of the prowler and I love it. The 1000cc motor is almost scary powerful on dirt roads/paths when you hammer down on it. The commander is a great mix of trail and work capable. The prowler seems similar with maybe a little less trail capability. I do know that some of the older artic cat atvs had some dependability issues but I am not sure about the new stuff.

Back