Any single women on here!!

ok, time for my two cents and my out of the box thinking......
I found mine back in '89 and made the walk in '92. It's been good so far.... We found each other on a white water camping trip. There was a over night part of the trip, and in the camp next to us the guys had a big party and got drunk, then a fight and beat the hell out of a few people....Out of all the people on the trip that were talking big and bad everyone was worried when they started the beatings.. I was packing... I made a lot of friends and everyone felt better that night, and I found my wife....:lol:... So you never know when you will find friends.
I have found more friends doing odd things and if I was not with her would have many dates with others from meeting people in places like; giving blood at the red cross, donating time at the red cross, church, any church- help with programs and needs, Give 2 the Troops, Packing boxes to go over to Iraq, Habitat for humanity, and other coed clubs like skiing and hiking, camping and wind surfing.
For years I was taking people camping and hiking at URE, and these are people that have never done it and some that have hiked the AT and just wanted people to hike with. It was with a Ski and outing Club. The trip I found my wife on :rolleyes: I got paid 100$ to show people how to paddle a boat.
There is a lot of places if you want to meet someone to keep long term but if your looking sex people have posted that to.

Dance is not :gay: I can let you meet a lot of people that make good money from it, and other then that its fun, I have several friends that are ranked in the U.S. as Pros.

You can get quite a bargan if you're willing to take a single mom with kids....

Winner. It doesnt bother me as I has a GREAT stepdad growing up. But breakups can be tough on the kids. BTDT and it sucked all the way around

Myspace is a good way to get laid but the relationships usually don't last very long....Thats just my experience. Lots of girls that hide their crazyness on there.

WAL MART you can find anything there.

can't help you with a female, but I can with the camper.

Back