Any soap makers?

This batch we tweaked the recipe a bit. Shae butter and a bit of castor. Same cleaning, more lather and moisturizing. Cooling menthol scent..

20200929_055853.jpg

we will be making the pine tar soap too. probably make some tonight, have request from some folks at work with psoriasis.
I'd be interested in trying some of that. If you make some straight up, no frills, lye soap I'd be interested in that too.

I'd be interested in trying some of that. If you make some straight up, no frills, lye soap I'd be interested in that too.
this Kombucha tea soap is lye soap, however the water that is mixed with the lye to produce the sodium hydroxide is replaced with frozen Kombucha tea.

this Kombucha tea soap is lye soap, however the water that is mixed with the lye to produce the sodium hydroxide is replaced with frozen Kombucha tea.
Interesting. Never heard of it. All this is kinda new to me. I’ll look it up. Thanks.

@Jeff B
Hey you still making any bars? I couldn't find you on Facespace.
IMG_20240712_181711632.jpg Really enjoyed these taking my baths outside the house.

IMG_20240712_181815604.jpg

Supply is getting thinned down. They have stored well in a little plastic container year round out on a little electrical box near an outside spigot.

@Jeff B
Hey you still making any bars? I couldn't find you on Facespace.
View attachment 420861 Really enjoyed these taking my baths outside the house.

View attachment 420862
Supply is getting thinned down. They have stored well in a little plastic container year round out on a little electrical box near an outside spigot.
I am still making some. I have a few customers that specifically want my menthol soap. Cooling on the bits. I'll be making some this weekend, 7$ a bar 3 for 20. Takes 6 weeks to properly cure. Let me know if you want some, I have to order more oils. All cold process, except for the pine tar soap.

I make some when the mood strikes. I have made some coffee scrub bars that were a hit.

I am still making some. I have a few customers that specifically want my menthol soap. Cooling on the bits. I'll be making some this weekend, 7$ a bar 3 for 20. Takes 6 weeks to properly cure. Let me know if you want some, I have to order more oils. All cold process, except for the pine tar soap.
How would one find your face space to order?

How would one find your face space to order?
My Facebook is reserved for close friends and family.

You can pm me here.

I'll post up when the menthol soap is ready. It's minimum of 6 weeks out for cure time.

made 2 lbs of plain soap. will be cured the week of 8-26-2024

Back