anybody built a plate style bumper for a obs f150-350?

redneckjeep87

Landscaper Extroidanaire
I would like to have one built for my truck, i can weld alright but its the cuts and whatnot. I dont have a plasma available to me anymore.

I agree completly.....i was just hoping someone had already built one for themselves or something that they could use deminsions and whatnot off of. I cant be without my truck as i work out of it

Call chris x24676326

Never built a plate style bumper for an OBS Ford but I built this a few months ago for a member on here. I could do one like this out of tube and would only need the truck for a day. Should be able to do it turn key minus paint in a good days work.... This one houses a 12 or 15 (cant remember which) thousand pound Warn winch. Are you planning to run a winch in it? A plate bumper would get pretty pricey and take much longer.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!
weldz 023.JPG
IMG_0765.JPG

Last edited:
[Shameless photo op]

Chris does amazing work. Here's the pic of the bumper he built for me:

ai159.photobucket.com_albums_t130_maindistribution_2000_20WJ_a00411d7.jpg

[/Shameless photo op]

I have an ARB I'd consider selling. Made for 87-91, but fits 80-86 and 92-96 kinda-sorta (gaps around body, etc)

Never built a plate style bumper for an OBS Ford but I built this a few months ago for a member on here. I could do one like this out of tube and would only need the truck for a day. Should be able to do it turn key minus paint in a good days work.... This one houses a 12 or 15 (cant remember which) thousand pound Warn winch. Are you planning to run a winch in it? A plate bumper would get pretty pricey and take much longer.

Thanks for the recommendations guys!
View attachment 53769View attachment 53770
Chris, that actually is a obs ford. The only difference would be the mounting due to mine being leafsprung vs coils. Thats a pretty sweet bumper actually and looks like it could be plated in pretty easily by myself down the rd. Any chance of a price range pm'd to me, i know no price is set in stone until completed but a range would be nice.

I have an ARB I'd consider selling. Made for 87-91, but fits 80-86 and 92-96 kinda-sorta (gaps around body, etc)
Shawn i sent you a message about the arb

[Shameless photo op]

Chris does amazing work. Here's the pic of the bumper he built for me:

ai159.photobucket.com_albums_t130_maindistribution_2000_20WJ_a00411d7.jpg

[/Shameless photo op]

Chris PM me on a price for a bumper like this for a WJ.

Thx!

Dave

Back