Anybody want a dog?

Riddle

Armed Infidel
IMG_4762.JPG
so we got a puppy a while back, was told she was American, English bull mix. She's been a good dog (toward people) but she's been getting food aggressive toward our other 2 dogs. She's a sweet and loving dog toward our 3 year old and our newborn. But she's attacked our Corgy and boxer over dog food.

She's fixed, chipped, and current on vaccines. She might be a year old so still a puppy really. Looking for a good home for her.
IMG_4544.JPG

She's the white one and her name is Ripleigh

Have you tried beating the shit outta her as she starts to do that?

Ass beating followed by making her watch and wait to eat til after the other dogs finish might fix her.

No, not going to make the snowflakes happy to read that, but highly effective for out of line pack animals that need a reminder of pecking order.

Have you tried beating the shit outta her as she starts to do that?

Ass beating followed by making her watch and wait to eat til after the other dogs finish might fix her.

No, not going to make the snowflakes happy to read that, but highly effective for out of line pack animals that need a reminder of pecking order.

That was going to be my suggestion as well...followed by flipping her on her back and holding her down by her throat. Let the other dogs stand over her so she has to recognize she's beneath them, and will teach her to be more docile.

The dog watches its owner eat souls aggressively. Thats why she is acting like this. If she went to a ginger free home I'm sure it would stop all aggression.

:fuck-you:

My fourwheeler mechanic said his wife had a chihuahua that would try to boss the other dogs around. He told me he took all the dogs in the bathroom, threw the chihuahua in the bath tub and pissed on it while the other dogs watched. Never had another problem outta that dog.

My fourwheeler mechanic said his wife had a chihuahua that would try to boss the other dogs around. He told me he took all the dogs in the bathroom, threw the chihuahua in the bath tub and pissed on it while the other dogs watched. Never had another problem outta that dog.

:lol: :lol:

Works with horses too. Got a a stud that's being to studly. Tie him up on the ground dump a bag of sweet feed on him and let the mares in the pasture. If he tries to move they'll stomp him till he lays there letting them eat in peace. Notso macho anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back