Anyone at the Rock shop

jeepn-jason

I have called carolina rock shop all day friday and today, no one is answering, or returning my calls. Are they on vacation or something? Just need to get my knuckle shipped back to me. Thanks jason

Nevermind, just talked to Andy, those guys are busy. oh yeah fedex sucks.

I was there this morning and yes, they were very busy!Chris working on a bumper, Jeff some gears, and Andy Chopping up Greg's Jeep. But he did answer the phone while I was there. Sometimes I have been there and it is one call after another. I guess the price to pay for success. I know we as customers sometimes forget we are but one of the masses when it comes to things like this.

I am really sorry for the recent issues with geting a hold of us. I will say it is completely my fault and I am working hard to rectify the situation. We have had some issues with the phones here, but the major problem is that if I spend 8 hours on the phone, I cannot get some of the things done in the back that need to go out. Due to people getting tax money back, our business over the last month or 2 has kicked up and so we are having some issues with getting things wrapped up and out the door. I apologize completely and wish I could get a clone to take care of phone calls and some of the other office type stuff we need to deal with. I am working on a solution to remedy the situation.

You will also notice I have been on here less and less. It is not that I do not want to visit the board and help with issues, it is just that I have not had the time. I have to keep the working day to no more than 16 hours so I can keep my marriage happy and take care of stuff at the house. I only wish that there were more hours in the day.
Thanks for your patience.

Andy

bigwaylon said:
no problem...
just remember my idle hands may find their way to a tube chassis sitting in the shop...;)
Greg
as long as they dont get anywhere close to his coilovers and a drill, i think his buggy will be ok;)

Eh dont believe em'. They were bumming it when I went by today. Haha just kidding. Yall have been packed out man. But dont think for second that just because yall are super busy that Im not going to give you crap about not having your buggy done yet. :D

Thanks for the perches on such short notice man. Helped me get some stuff done today.

No problem, I run a stereo shop with the phones buzzing all day long as well I know how it can be.

Now if everyone would just leave Andy alone for a few weeks I could get my rig back on the trail.

Its crazy to think that just a couple years ago Andy was a one man show working on the side building cages.

Beastforty said:
Now if everyone would just leave Andy alone for a few weeks I could get my rig back on the trail.
Its crazy to think that just a couple years ago Andy was a one man show working on the side building cages.

And you don't even know the number of times a day I wish we were back in those days.....;)

Andy

Beastforty said:
yall need to leave him alone so i can get my chassis goin!

Andy, did you ever get that Ford 9 inch yoke? I know you were going to pick up 2 to replace the stripped out splines.

braxton357 said:
Speaking of finishing projects, how is your rig coming along Andy?

it's been stripped back down so everything can be welded up...but he hasn't touched it since the morning (3/11) of the DPG ride when they stripped it...

Greg

Easy Fix

Hey Andy just hire 1 out of the hundreds of hot groupie girls who droll over all the CRS guys and have her take the calls and be the sec. Then you can get all those crazy cool projects like beast40's out the door and on the trail for free advertising. Its a good idea.

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
Hey Andy just hire 1 out of the hundreds of hot groupie girls who droll over all the CRS guys and have her take the calls and be the sec..

Cuz then he'd just be interrupted by the bubbleheads everytime someone asked a question more difficult than "are you open RIGHT NOW?"

With the phone being often the first impression anyone gets of a shop, it's much like a security guard.. you really should put the best out there, but many times all you see are the rejects.

Rich said:
Cuz then he'd just be interrupted by the bubbleheads everytime someone asked a question more difficult than "are you open RIGHT NOW?"
With the phone being often the first impression anyone gets of a shop, it's much like a security guard.. you really should put the best out there, but many times all you see are the rejects.

Good posting, I stand corrected. :huggy:

We have discussed a ton of options and I am working toward a couple possibilities right now. A piece of eye candy is not in our future for EXACTLY the reasons Rich mentioned. If I have to keep getting called to the phone it is just as bad as just answering the damn thing every 5 minutes myself......

Andy

Now where does it state that eye candy has to answer teh phone. Strictly for motovational purposes only

Franklin said:
Now where does it state that eye candy has to answer teh phone. Strictly for motovational purposes only

I need to be motivated to work, not take the eye candy in the back to play.......:flipoff2:

Back