Anyone else watched this video?

hunterdan

I watched a video about 2yrs ago and it opened my eyes to some ...major things.
I've always been a believer but I always wondered where is Satan's organization? I figured it can't be just these little satanic groups and such. I thought, "There must be some very organized and in control group?"
This video is about 5hrs long. When I first saw it I thought lol this dude looks like an 80's rocker / Jesus wannabe. Don't judge a book by it's cover...
Give the dude a chance and you'll recognize that he's being honest. It's obviously heartfelt.
Anyway, I see people on all sorts of platforms that keep asking things like "why would our government do or promote this or that?"
Why would we hand control to the CDC/WEF etc?
Many of y'all will consider me a loon. Some might try and discredit the info in the video while knowing it's the truth. Ever since seeing this video I've had to search for it to send to others. It keeps getting removed from YouTube and people list it under other titles until it's found and removed again. If it opens one person's eyes as the guy in vid says...I'll take it.
I've shown quite a few people this video and some are like "ehhh" Others are like "WTF!...it's everything/everywhere ! "
Keep in mind the first large portion of video is building a case to show just how many are involved from low to high level. After that he shows proof in actual documents etc.
Regardless of the truth in this video ...the greatest truth I know is that Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

Last edited:
Basically the thought behind the baddies thread.

Haven't seen that. Have you watched the above video?
The baddies thread is in the garage. I haven't watched the video (it's five hours long), but flipped through it enough to see that it's mostly about the masons.

The baddies thread is in the garage. I haven't watched the video (it's five hours long), but flipped through it enough to see that it's mostly about the masons.
Yeah, lots about the masons but then also; Hollywood, music industry, politicians, false churches, world government leaders(all of them),Black Rock, Rothchilds, nearly every major company brand etc.

Hollywood, music industry, politicians, false churches, world government leaders(all of them),Black Rock, Rothchilds, nearly every major company brand etc.
Satan's greatest accomplishment has been to convince people that he doesn't exist.

While I don't give him the credit of being omnipresent, or able to read minds, I'm pretty sure he's got a sufficient enough network to behind everything you mentioned above (and more).

Katt Williams stirred the pot. Diddy is on the lamb. Oprah is getting heat. And while it's more of a hot topic in music (Taylor Swift is getting called out now too) I truly hope the cover gets pulled off of Washington like it's been in Hollywood, but I'm afraid there's still too much of a strangle-hold on the media for that to happen. I think the media is throwing bones to us ABOUT music and Hollywood in order to SPARE politics honestly. But there is a singular source behind all this. Whether you believe or not.

Heard a preacher last week or so tell the devil isn't omnipresent but has studied man since the beginning. He knows how to tempt and lead you astray by your own actions.

Satan's greatest accomplishment has been to convince people that he doesn't exist.

While I don't give him the credit of being omnipresent, or able to read minds, I'm pretty sure he's got a sufficient enough network to behind everything you mentioned above (and more).

Katt Williams stirred the pot. Diddy is on the lamb. Oprah is getting heat. And while it's more of a hot topic in music (Taylor Swift is getting called out now too) I truly hope the cover gets pulled off of Washington like it's been in Hollywood, but I'm afraid there's still too much of a strangle-hold on the media for that to happen. I think the media is throwing bones to us ABOUT music and Hollywood in order to SPARE politics honestly. But there is a singular source behind all this. Whether you believe or not.
Yep. Most people think it's all just a story and can't be bothered. People are amazed at things like the Lord of the Rings or other fantastical stories. They don't realize that the things written in the Bible about this earth, angels and demons, God and satan are all true and much more complicated and amazing than any man made story.
It's unfolding right in front of people now and their blind

Back