Anyone headed to KOH?

rockcity

everyday is a chance to get better
Who all is going to pit or just watch?

Anyone have an open spot on a trailer for a JLUR? Rented a JLU but would like to have my own Jeep if I could, but not necessary.

Heading out Wed morning and coming hone Sunday. Wanted to get out there sooner but it’s all I could do with classes in full swing.

Hey Rob, Can't help you with the trailer space as we'll be fully loaded, but Randal Holmes and I are competing in the EMC race again in his 4820 car. We'll be staying at 217 Buggy Whip in Hammertown so feel free to stop by and have a beer with a couple of old ECORS guys.

I’m not really expecting to get my Jeep out there, but it was just a quick talking point that if there was open space already, i could toss it on there and help cover fuel costs. No biggie, I’ll just use the rental JLU. In all honesty, I probably don’t want my jeep out there as it will never be free from sand ever again. It’s probably a good thing if I don’t take it. :D

Hey Rob, Can't help you with the trailer space as we'll be fully loaded, but Randal Holmes and I are competing in the EMC race again in his 4820 car. We'll be staying at 217 Buggy Whip in Hammertown so feel free to stop by and have a beer with a couple of old ECORS guys.

I’ll swing by. Working pits and helping out however I can for 4472.

Back