Anyone interested in a MEET and GREET in NC!!

tempoffroad said:
Ya, come to the playground fri night - sat night, 8/12-13. :flipoff2: callenti, do you really want to drive that far to pose on 1 waterfall? :driver:

Never been to Mt. City. I guess there is a Triad run that weekend. They keep telling me it's a good place to wheel.

Got Directions to DPG. Is there camping?

its an acre of straight obsticales, thats it. there are some 4 wheeler trails around though

Metto said:
its an acre of straight obsticales, thats it. there are some 4 wheeler trails around though

which makes for a great M&G since you won't have people spread out over miles of trails...

plenty of room to hang out, grill out, and watch the brave souls that try to climb some of the obstacles!!

Greg

bigwaylon said:
which makes for a great M&G since you won't have people spread out over miles of trails...

plenty of room to hang out, grill out, and watch the brave souls that try to climb some of the obstacles!!

Greg

That's cool, I'll probably have to catch the next one.
Some friends of mine are driving up for a trail ride. It's an awful long way for them to come for just one obstacle. We need to shake a few Jeeps down for a ride on Labor Day. One guy has just had some internal engine work done, the other just installed FI and I rearranged some cooling issues.
We'll most likely hit something else.
If we end up in URE, we may stop by Friday night to say :beer: hello :beer: ....

there may not be "trails" but I wouldn't call it "one obstacle"...

quite a bit more than that...figure a good couple football fields completely full of big rocks, in all kinds of formations...

Greg

Aaron871 said:
Hold on just a second, rumor has it that all there is at DPG is a half acre of rocks for an obstical. QUOTE]
If you want to trail ride do a couple laps around the feild.....then when you want to test your rigs come play on the rocks, it's anywere from mild to wild and its on alot more than a acre.

choochoo said:
Aaron871 said:
Hold on just a second, rumor has it that all there is at DPG is a half acre of rocks for an obstical. QUOTE]
If you want to trail ride do a couple laps around the feild.....then when you want to test your rigs come play on the rocks, it's anywere from mild to wild and its on alot more than a acre.

You said do a couple laps around the field.....thats funny.........I think youre right though. :huggy:

There are about as many obsicals as telico, you just don't have to spend 2 days be boppin thru the woods to get to them. I'ts like a big lower 2.

Back