Anyone interested in a MEET and GREET in NC!!

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD

Lets get together and have a meet and greet. Name a place and a time and lets get together for a meet and greet. Maybe we can wheel too. Anyone have or know someone that has land around that we can wheel on?? Well who is in??

KRAWLER

ok....

Good idea KEN. When?? I will be there in OCT for a few weekends. To the other guys talking about the stupid mall comments.....stick to the topic.STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!

KRAWLER

PS. Lets all do a CRACKERS NECK meet and greet!!!!!!!!!! :driver: :D

We're wheeling at the playground in 2 weeks....quit typing about it and bring the "rubimallcrawler" out there. Everyone is welcome, show the guys making the mall crawler comments that you actually do wheel stuff harder than a dirt road.... :flipoff2:

Hahahaha!!!!!

When BIGWOODY not this coming weekend but the next??? My jeep will be in the body shop to reapair the damage from my flopping roll over from a week ago. Sorry But I will get down there soon to wheel with you guys. I promise. I would like to join you guys and be in the MUDDEVIL enviornment. I miss the OLD UWHARRIE days.

KRAWLER

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
When BIGWOODY not this coming weekend but the next??? My jeep will be in the body shop to reapair the damage from my flopping roll over from a week ago. Sorry But I will get down there soon to wheel with you guys. I promise. I would like to join you guys and be in the MUDDEVIL enviornment. I miss the OLD UWHARRIE days.

KRAWLER

pic???? what a flop roll? :confused:

BIGWOODY said:
We're wheeling at the playground in 2 weeks....quit typing about it and bring the "rubimallcrawler" out there. Everyone is welcome, show the guys making the mall crawler comments that you actually do wheel stuff harder than a dirt road.... :flipoff2:

I would definitely recommend DPG over Tellico or Uwharrie for a centralize meet-and-greet location...

I went last month, and I'll be there again in a couple weeks (it's the 13th and 14th DOUGHBOY)...

Greg

DOUGHBOYDD2500HD said:
... I miss the OLD UWHARRIE days.

KRAWLER

What were the OLD UWHARRIE days like? Cattle drives with cowboys and indians fighting it out for supremacy over the frontier? Stage coach and train robberies? Masked bandits trying to steal the payroll? Armed marshals with posses tracking down bank robbers? :confused:

bigwaylon said:
I would definitely recommend DPG over Tellico or Uwharrie for a centralize meet-and-greet location...

Well, that's their land, I would say it's up to THEM to offer it up for a M&G. I know you're fully aware of this, but I think it bears mentioning..

IMO, it would be rude to ask...

Rich said:
Well, that's their land, I would say it's up to THEM to offer it up for a M&G. I know you're fully aware of this, but I think it bears mentioning..

IMO, it would be rude to ask...

yeah...but I considered this as them offering:

BIGWOODY said:

maybe not an "official" meet-and-greet...more like a spontaneous M&G!!

Greg

when is "in 2 weeks?"
I have a hot date in Callalantee on the 12th, 13th, and 14th....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Dirty Red......

oh, and John (WHTTRASH) is my bestest mall crawl'in, milf sniff'in, HARDCORE MALL WHEEL'IN BUDDY :beer: so :flipoff2:

Joel said:
What were the OLD UWHARRIE days like? Cattle drives with cowboys and indians fighting it out for supremacy over the frontier? Stage coach and train robberies? Masked bandits trying to steal the payroll? Armed marshals with posses tracking down bank robbers? :confused:

<larry the cable guy voice>

That’s funny right there, I don’t care who you are, that’s funny.

Lord I apologize for giving the moron on the board crap... and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea.

</larry the cable guy voice>

Aaron871 said:
when is "in 2 weeks?"
I have a hot date in Callalantee on the 12th, 13th, and 14th....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
Dirty Red......

oh, and John (WHTTRASH) is my bestest mall crawl'in, milf sniff'in, HARDCORE MALL WHEEL'IN BUDDY :beer: so :flipoff2:

MALLCRAWLERS UNITE

i cant belive they have curbs big enough at the mall for you to roll over. i think that big woody is having his body work fixed that weekend too(with more rollovers) :flipoff2:

Back