Anyone on here run flat track?

Bullardbs

I went to east bend and ran the knobby class flat track race this past weekend and wanted to see if anyone else on here has raced flat track before.

Black Ankle is pretty much flat track and not too far away for you. I've raced dirt bikes down there a number of years ago, but haven't been in a while. Pretty fun.

going to blackankle on the 28th I think it is. Had a lot of fun but I can see where you will spend some big money quick but seems that anything that is fun will cost you.

i raced mx on atv's for 4 years.

my lonestar chassis yfz426
awww.supermotors.net_getfile_421757_fullsize_red.jpg

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_421758_fullsize_red2.jpg

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_421760_fullsize_red3.jpg

awww.supermotors.net_getfile_421762_fullsize_red4.jpg

my 440ex
awww.supermotors.net_getfile_421764_fullsize_red5.jpg

ooops i loaded the pic sideways. but its a huge double i was jumping and looking down at the camera. lol.
awww.supermotors.net_getfile_420686_fullsize_x95tmp.jpg

always have run mx for over 30 years until friday night. at cleavland county speedway in lawndale nc they run a atv class during intermission. its 4/10 mile and balls out fast. there were only 4 quads this week but still fun and i am hooked after smokin the other 3 on a stock tire 450r now rocky mountaian atv got my money today for tires and wheels. we will be back down in 2 weeks to try again. alot of fun for a $5 trophy. my daughter had fun on her 250ex but said she wants more motor now

thats the same way I felt about it! its a lot of fun running that fast with other quads withen inches of you.

Back