Applied for 3 jobs today.

palmetto zuk

Well hung member
Had a big mandatory meeting this morning with my entire department. Showed up late had to sit in the front. A few minutes in I stood up and walked out went to my office and started making my resume. Zero fucks were to be given today.

Edit: I was given a promotion that will be final in December or so. Even less fucks given.

Last edited:
Had a big mandatory meeting this morning with my entire department. Showed up late had to sit in the front. A few minutes in I stood up and walked out went to my office and started making my resume. Zero fucks were to be given today.
Bout damn time. Rock Hill is a sleazy business and I dont even know the half.

I've quit 4 jobs over 38 yrs, that were stressing me while not paying enough. I tried to stick it out hoping for better pay, but that was just wasting time. I can still remember the euphoria that came over me each time I left those jobs and drove home for the last time. Only once I had another/better job lined up, the others I just quit and told the employers why. Looking back, the days/weeks after quitting/leaving those shitty jobs were some of the best times in my life. I always found a better, better paying job after quitting the shitjobs.

So just an update. After I posted this thread at my local favorite watering hole belly up at the bar. I was a few Jamesons deep my HR director walked in. I bought her and her hubby a drink and told her I’m quitting and that I have the City. It’s a shithole and managment is over paid and don’t know their dick from their asshole. I guess I’ll be fried tomorrow.

So just an update. After I posted this thread at my local favorite watering hole belly up at the bar. I was a few Jamesons deep my HR director walked in. I bought her and her hubby a drink and told her I’m quitting and that I have the City. It’s a shithole and managment is over paid and don’t know their dick from their asshole. I guess I’ll be fried tomorrow.
Where are you looking thats in samari driving range?

Where are you looking thats in samari driving range?
I’d drive that zuk to Cali tonight if I could afford the oil to get there.

It sounds like that's happened already.

Good luck to you. I am disenchanted with my job at the moment too. Good pay, but I am surrounded by nimrods. I have a couple of interviews coming up so maybe I will be able to put my place in the rear view as well.

So had a meeting with my female boss today. Turned into a screaming match after I was told my promotion was approved by HR this morning. I can’t make this shit up.

I'm lost. You are getting promoted, but you are not happy about it?

A friend of mine has gotten and kept more jobs by not giving a shit than anybody I know.Most recent job was at the post office.
Interviewer lady.So why do you want to work for the Postal Service???

Buddy.I don't really,but I hear you have good benefits and Im getting older and might need them.if you know somebody that needs this job let em have it.

Interviewer lady.You're hired!!!

A friend of mine has gotten and kept more jobs by not giving a shit than anybody I know.Most recent job was at the post office.
Interviewer lady.So why do you want to work for the Postal Service???

Buddy.I don't really,but I hear you have good benefits and Im getting older and might need them.if you know somebody that needs this job let em have it.

Interviewer lady.You're hired!!!

Brutal honesty sometimes works. Happened to me after college. Did my internship with the Whitewater Center in Charlotte but hours were being cut as the season winded down. Applied at an upstart "outdoor sports" store and just told them I don't plan on a career in retail despite my background at that point, I simply just got out of college and need some income and am versed in the industry. Hired on the spot as a department manager. The exit interview with the district manager 8 months later turned into my choice of stores when he said "well is there anything you want to ask me before you go?" and I just asked the hard questions about some of the company's business decisions that led me to really consider leaving. I still left lol. Too many red flags and you could see the beads of sweat roll off his 5 head as he gritted his teeth and gave me the rah rah company man answers.

Back