ARB Copper line pushing out of compression fitting

And now she is pissed at you and him because its still not right

Nope, not at me. He sunk it I’ve been just making sure it stays on the road so she can daily it. But he’s got a Detroit we will be swapping in the front since it’s cheaper than a case half. Out back not sure if he’s ordered the case half or not. Sucks when you find stuff like that and it’s a daily. That’s not a common in stock part down the street or nothing.

And now she is pissed at you and him because its still not right

Lol it’s not something either of us has dealt with before. She more mad at me for sinking it because she told me not to and she was right haha. Like Kenny said, I’m putting a Detroit up front and I’ll order a new case half for the rear if the front locker needs one as well. If the front is good, we might just put that one in the rear. Still have to pull the front apart to figure it out. After that I’ll order a new case half if I need one

I love my full carrier detroit for one reason: she flat works.
I hate my full carrier Detroit for two reasons: she works all the time like a hooker on crack, and she's noisy and mouthy about it the whole time.

I love my full carrier detroit for one reason: she flat works.
I hate my full carrier Detroit for two reasons: she works all the time like a hooker on crack, and she's noisy and mouthy about it the whole time.

I can’t wait to buy mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back