attorney's?

You will need to be more specific about what kind of lawyer you need. Do you need to fleece an old man out of his million dollar estate?(Anna Nicole) Or do you need someone to defend you in a criminal matter? (Jacko) Or do you need an attorney to help you with the hostile takeover of a lemeonade stand?

greg slade said:
You will need to be more specific about what kind of lawyer you need. Do you need to fleece an old man out of his million dollar estate?(Anna Nicole) Or do you need someone to defend you in a criminal matter? (Jacko) Or do you need an attorney to help you with the hostile takeover of a lemeonade stand?

I am a son of the best lawer. It sounds like this is not a patent/trademake case. but if it is and ends up in federal court he is the man.

PS my dad can bet up your dad. :flipoff2:

I havent said that in a bout fourty years.:lol:

basically she hit me in the face with a book, i hit the book when it my face. she lied on the police report. she has no witness. i found a lawyer tho.. ill keep ya updated

I would go to your HR dept. first. They may have some other instances in her work history that may be beneficial to your case.

Back