atv mechanic around charlotte

I met a guy in Troutman that works on them. I haven't used him yet, but when I find a deal on the cam, I'll let him put it in. He charges $70 to adjust valves and supplies the shims if needed at no charge.

I'll pm you with his contact info.

i do all my own work on my 450r along with a few for my kids race pals its only sounds tough just besure to buy a good set of shims for proper valve ajustment and fresh gaskets and have a very clean motor before you tear into it along with a clean work area.

Along the same lines, I have an 05 rm 100 that needs a top end rebuild...anyone know someone around charlotte worth a damn that can do it?

I used to work up at Interstate Cycles, ask for Devin, tell them Sponge sent ya. They can hook you up!!!!

I used to work up at Interstate Cycles, ask for Devin, tell them Sponge sent ya. They can hook you up!!!!
I used to race for Interstate way back when I first started out. I wouldn't mind finding someone close that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg for working on stuff like this. I was a mechanic at a honda/kaw dealership for several years but I just don't have the time to tear into my little bayou to get it running again.

Back