ATV Repair Shop

BNielsen

Anyone in Rowan County know of any good ATV repair shops? I've been tinkering on my basket case Polaris 700 Sportsman, but I can't get the brakes figured out and honestly, I'm about ready to farm it out to someone, new calipers and new masters, the brake lines aren't pinched or anything; I'm just done fucking with it and if I can drop it off at a shop and pay a couple hundred bucks for them to get it right it's money well spent.
I've spent more time working on this thing than riding it, but I don't want to give up and get rid of it just yet.

Attachments

• PXL_20220814_191718638.jpg
    PXL_20220814_191718638.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 98
Do the hand brakes work and not the foot pedal?

If so - quit working on it. It’s a design flaw the foot brakes simply don’t work…

I spent so much time and effort trying to make them and eventually gave up after reading this same problem unresolved 20 times on various forums.

Fast forward a few years and I’m talking to the shop foreman at a Polaris dealer and he is the one who told me about the Design flaw

Do the hand brakes work and not the foot pedal?

If so - quit working on it. It’s a design flaw the foot brakes simply don’t work…

I spent so much time and effort trying to make them and eventually gave up after reading this same problem unresolved 20 times on various forums.

Fast forward a few years and I’m talking to the shop foreman at a Polaris dealer and he is the one who told me about the Design flaw
Hand brakes don't work.
Foot brake works, but since it only does 40% of the braking they're abysmal at best.

Back