ATVN in west Va!!!

Trailmaster C

If you ever get a chance to go ride West Va. Take IT!I had rode there for yrs and LOVE it! I always rode the outlaw trail around Bluefield/Welch area ! Never have rode the Hatfield trail system but have heard great things about it !
Later,
Bradley C

I agree, WV is a great place to ride. Be sure to stop in at Rider's Paradise and say hey to Jerry and drink a cold one. Plenty of awesome trails.

Whats the outlaw trail? What did you ride it on? I rode a H/M trail system outside of Princeton WV about 6yrs ago. Nice trails but not very eventful, I.E. no jumps.

Next weekend, I will be there for the first time riding 4 wheelers with my dad. Not sure which areas they have planned to ride, but i'm just pumped to ride at a new place.

Outlaw trails are the "LOCAL" trails not marked ! You really need someone to show you around a few times then maybe venture out on your own! That is where I got the nick name Trailmaster C from I knew a lot of the trails there! I have been a few times on my sami and it is just as funn but not near as fast. I have had a few ride where we did 150++ miles a day on the ATV's, now that is some riding!Look up wagon wheel west va and stair step jump in west va there are a lot of videos on u tube from that area.I hope you enjoy your trip as I am sure U will but rember to ride safe have funn!
Later,
Bradley C

Headin up that way on the 14th. Gonna be the first time up there. Will be ridin a Polaris RZR S and really lookin forward to the trip. We'll be ridin the Indian Ridge trail system.

Rode about 100 miles on the outlaw trails between ashland and welch this weekend. that place was a lot of fun, I will definitely be going back. I am glad i had a "guide" with me, it would be easy to get lost out there.

i just got back from hmt. had some good rides. my favorite was little coal river, trail 10to 18. trail 18 is 18 miles of high country, low country, mud bogs, deer and a lot of fun to ride

i ride up at hatfield mccoy several times a year on my cr250. mainly rockhouse and bear wallow trailhead. plenty of beautiful scenery and an endless amount of trails. everyone who rides needs to experience the hmt.

I've ridden the outlaw trails before and had an absolute blast. It really doesn't get much better than that. I think I'll call my buds tonight and try to schedule a trip sometime soon.

Back