baja ss seats

clarkjw24

Does anyone here run the baja SS or Ultras? Or maybe someone knows a shop with some I could sit my arse in. I'm trying to figure out the size thing. Are the 34" to 36" and 36" to 38" waist scale accurate? I'm a large 36" but only I'm only 5'7" and don't want to spend the extra $100 on ultras if I don't have to.

pm cgorman84... he's got a set of baja ss's and although taller than you i'm guessing you two are close to the same size waist.....

you'll want the ultras at least.. if not the ultra + wide. I'm 32-33" and the ultra's fit me nicely, the baja's would take some breaking in before I would sit 'in' them instead of on them.

ultra xwide is TIGHT on my 40-42" waist
I mean REAL TIGHT.
Like maybe good for a 38..

Im only a 32 waist and my baja ss are a tight fit. Im worried because im def. getting heavier so hell i might have to upgrade.

orangecherokee, could you measure the OUTSIDE width of your seat? trying to decide if i can make em fit. where in candler are you?

I have the Ultra SS with a 34" waiste, I wish I would have gotten them 1" wider. A little too snug for me.

orangecherokee, could you measure the OUTSIDE width of your seat? trying to decide if i can make em fit. where in candler are you?

would love to but it's in Chattanooga right now getting some work done on it.

Wow thats a lot of different answers. Sounds like the best thing would be find someone with a pair to sit my ass in. But if I can't find some it looks like the ultras would be the best "just in case" buy.

Back