beat a 7foot high Ford Gt today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_DIY

approaching the monster
newdigipics008.jpg

pulling ahead inch by inch
newdigipics009.jpg

he didn't have shit for my 00' F-550 Rollback

newdigipics010.jpg

:lol:

and yes- I do carry my digi cam all day at work and take pictues while driving but only between naps :flipoff2:

oooppppppppppss someone for got to pay the bill :lol: or just maybe a circled mistack :p

you guys are missing the point that I beat him in my Rollback :rolleyes:

personally- I think it resembles a Fiero and is garbage. my opinion only ;)

No, you beat the guy driving the truck it was strapped onto. But what the hey...?

JoeyAnderson said:
Beautiful car. I wonder why it was on the hauler?

Because when a car costs THAT much, and it's going from dealer to dealer, it doesn't get driven there like the "common folk" cars... it goes on a rollback.

Near car, but certainly not the best performing thing in its price range, and isn't that why you'd buy one anyway?

of course its expensive. but I wouldn't buy it if I had the $$$.

it doesn't perform all that well (compared to others, like Rich said)

There is some other company overseas that has like 7 employees and they build a car that is faster around a test track than a motorcycle. It compares to the Enzo, but runs about $40K. No top, no body, no radio, no AC, no windows. Looks similar to an Indy car. Uses a Honda 4cyl motor. Bad ass and affordable. Saw it on Discovery the other night.

Rob

220 HP in a car that weighs 456 KG's? Sign me up!

Ah yes, the show is Top Gear. Great show, Wed nights, highly reccomended.
That's the one wher ethey took a Toy Hilux (basically like our G1 trucks) and beat the snot out of it - left in English channel, dropped a mobile ghome on it, burned it...
Here's a link I saved awhile ago
http://home.earthlink.net/~w_hairston/4Runner/Top_Gear_Hilux.ram
(requires RealPlayer)

I love that show. Its usually on at 10pm and 1am weekly.

That Atom is just plain sick. I love it. I'd love to drive one of those.
best of all, its street legal

Rob

:eek: Wow, ya learn something new every day! I never knew Timex also made Toyota trucks! :lol:

Trebissky said:
:eek: Wow, ya learn something new every day! I never knew Timex also made Toyota trucks! :lol:

Yup, just like the old adds used to say...Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'.

rockcity said:

shhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeeet THAT is the kind of thing that could make a man think about switching hobbies...my my my

Hmm....tube bender, get on ebay to pick up a motor/tranny....but engineering the steering that is the hard stuff.

If I could "build" one of those bad boys for $8k...I would be seriously seriously tempted... (Kind of like those we talked about last year, rear part is motorcycle, front is "car")

Sam

holy crap... i want one soooo baaad. screw trying to build a Shelby Cobra next, Im just going to get one of those!!

not the T-rex... the Ariel Atom, that thing looks saweeet.

Back